I love all things pumpkin, but some of them are off-limits when you’re lactose intolerant. – Sad face – That’s why I’m so excited about this recipe for Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Coffee Creamer!
What makes this recipe so special?
- It’s easy! (Just wait until you see how easy!)
- No tummy-ache!
Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Creamer Ingredients:
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
How to make Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Coffee Creamer:
Ok, so this is the best part about this recipe…it’s a one step deal!
STEP ONE: Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
STEP TWO: Oh wait…there is no step two. That’s it! You’re done!
You can store your dairy free pumpkin spice latte creamer up to a week in the refrigerator. It keeps well in a mason jar or other airtight container.
For best results, shake well before using. When adding to coffee, add to taste and stir to fully mix.
Pin this delicious Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Creamer recipe on Pinterest:
You might also like these pumpkin recipes:
- Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake with Chocolate Gingersnap Crust
- Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Parfait
- Chocolate Avocado Pumpkin Cookies
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Cake
- Gluten Free Better Than Starbucks Pumpkin Loaf
Let's keep in touch!
Subscribe to get the latest do-able ideas right in your inbox - from positive parenting and kids activities to money saving tips and clever DIYs - and more!