This year more than ever, our world needs GOOD — people are craving it! That’s why I created these Christmas Kindness Lunchbox Notes as a simple way to spread good cheer during an especially turbulent holiday season.
Lunchbox notes are a treasured tradition in our house, and so of course we needed a Christmas-themed collection!
I’ve gathered 24 of my favorite kindness quotes to tuck into your child’s lunchbox each day leading up to Christmas break. There’s actually two of each quote — one for your child to keep, and one to tear off and share with a friend.
They’re totally FREE for you to enjoy! Click on the link below and it will take you to the download page for the printables.
You might also like these Christmas activities and recipes:
- DIY Upcycled Wrapping Paper with Cupcake Liners
- Fragrant Orange Pomander Ornaments
- How to Have an Awesome Christmas on a Budget
- The BEST Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake Recipe (gluten free)
- Decorating a Christmas Tree with a Toddler
- 20 Awesome Kids Gifts Under $20
- 10 Ways to Give Back During the Holidays
Let's keep in touch!
Subscribe to get the latest do-able ideas right in your inbox - from positive parenting and kids activities to money saving tips and clever DIYs - and more!