Dessert in a glass! This creamy Cheesecake Martini tastes like the classic sweet treat, with a kick! It even has a graham cracker crust!
Creamy Cheesecake Martini
Take one of the world’s most iconic desserts and turn it into a cocktail with this cheesecake cocktail recipe! A delicious and decadent drink with a boozy kick!
This drink is inspired by one of my favorite cocktails that I discovered while traveling. When I graduated college, I worked for a legal technology company and we went to various conventions and conferences throughout the year.
At one particular conference in New Orleans, my co-worker and I kicked back after a long day in the convention center with chocolate chip cookie martinis at the hotel bar. Yes, they were every bit as delicious as they sound!
These cheesecake martinis are not exactly the same of course, but they are very similar! With a creamy base, vanilla vodka, and that crunchy graham cracker rim, they really do make you think of a baked cheesecake!
There is something about a creamy dessert cocktail that is just so special! If you haven’t tried one, treat yourself!
For your convenience in re-creating this recipe, I’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- 2 Ounces Vanilla Vodka
- 2 Ounces Heavy cream (or half & half)
- 1 Ounce Amaretto
- 1 Ounce Kahlua
Makes one serving.
For the Graham Cracker Rim
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Honey or simple syrup
Bartender’s Tools Used
- Stainless Steel 2-Piece Cocktail Shakers (This is the style I learned to bartend with and still prefer)
- Cocktail strainer
- Martini Glasses (I love the stemless kind because I’m WAY less likely to spill or break them!)
Note: This recipe is intended for readers 21 and up; please enjoy responsibly.
First, coat a saucer or small plate with honey or simple syrup, about 1/4″ thick. Coat another small plate with graham cracker crumbs.
Dip the rim of your martini glass into the honey, then immediately into the graham cracker crumbs. Gently rotate the glass so that the entire rim is generously coated.
Add vodka, liqueurs, and cream to a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes. Shake vigorously for about 5 seconds to chill, but do not over-shake or it could water down the drink.
Strain into your martini glass with graham cracker rim and enjoy immediately.
- I recommend skipping generic liqueurs and purchasing brand names, such as Disaronno Amaretto and Kahlua Coffee Liqueur. When it comes to liqueurs, flavor is so important and you really do get what you pay for!
- For a creamier, less strong drink, substitute a mixture of 1/2 ounces cream and 1/2 Bailey’s Irish Cream for 1 ounce vodka. Or you can use 1 ounce cream if you do not have Bailey’s on hand.
- Biscoff cookies would make a fabulous substitute for the crushed graham crackers, if you want to switch things up!
More Decadent Dessert Cocktail Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Martini Recipe
- Mudslide Ice Cream Floats
- Tipsy Peppermint Mocha
- Pink Panties Frozen Cocktail
- Sangria Popsicles
- Creamy Caramel Moonshine
- Pumpkin Pie Martini
Grab a free printable copy of our Cheesecake Martini Recipe:
If you like this recipe, please rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
- Cocktail shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- 2 Ounces Vanilla Vodka
- 2 Ounces Heavy Cream or half & half
- 1 Ounce Amaretto Liqueur
- 1 Ounce Coffee Liqueur such as Kahlua
- Graham Cracker Crumbs optional
- Honey optional
- Pour honey into a small saucer or plate. Fill another small plate with graham cracker crumbs. Dip the rim of a martini glass into the honey, then the graham cracker crumbs, so that they coat the rim.
- Add vodka, cream, and liqueurs to a cocktail shaker filled will ice and shake vigorously for 5 seconds.
- Strain into your prepared martini glass.
Pin Our Cheesecake Martini on Pinterest:
You might also like:
Sparkling Black Cherry Martini
- 20 Thrifty Kitchen Hacks - March 21, 2023
- Easter Fudge - March 20, 2023
- 40 April Fools Day Jokes for Kids - March 19, 2023
Tastes good, but not like cheesecake