Every bite of this over-the-top Cadbury Creme Egg Dessert Lasagna tastes just like the classic Easter candy! Bonus: no baking required!
No-Bake Cadbury Creme Egg Dessert Lasagna
Recipe author: Jennifer @ Sugar Spice & Glitter for the Soccer Mom Blog.
I first made our Cookies & Cream White Chocolate Lasagna last year, and I’ve been hoping for an excuse to make it again! I think Easter is the perfect occasion for a decadent no-bake chocolate dessert, so I tweaked my original recipe in homage to one of our favorite holiday candies.
This Cadbury Creme Egg Chocolate Lasagna is perfect to prepare ahead of time, or while the oven is busy cooking your Easter supper.
It’s also a really easy layered dessert for the kids to help prepare, as there is nothing really technical or complicated about it. It’s four simple layers of easy, luscious deliciousness!
Of course, if cream eggs aren’t your thing, substitute your own favorite Easter Candy – Mini Eggs, mini Chocolate Rabbits – even jelly beans!
This is a light but satisfying dessert perfect after a heavy Easter meal. (And if you’re still planning your Easter menu, be sure to check out my Caramelized Honey Ham recipe or my Crockpot Root Beer Ham recipe.)
How to Make Cadbury Egg Chocolate Lasagna
Full printable copy of ingredients/recipe available at bottom of post.
Keep reading for photo step-by-step instructions or click here to jump straight to printable recipe.
Kitchen supplies used to make this recipe:
I’ve included shop-able ad links for your convenience in re-creating this recipe; read our disclosure policy here.
How to Make Cadbury Creme Egg Dessert Lush
- Press Oreo mixture into bottom of a 9×9″ casserole dish lined with parchment paper.
- Spread yellow cream cheese layer on top of crust and refrigerate.
- Spread chocolate pudding layer and refrigerate.
- Cover with Cool Whip and crushed Cadbury Creme Eggs.
Full printable recipe & ingredients list available at bottom of the post.
Refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours before serving.
Just prior to serving, drizzle with chocolate sundae syrup to bring this whole dessert over the edge of decadence.
If you love all-things-Cadbury, be sure to check out our Mini Cadbury Egg Cookies too:
Grab a Free Printable Copy of Our Cadbury Egg Dessert Lasagna Recipe:
Every bite of this over-the-top Cadbury Creme Egg Dessert Lush tastes just like the classic Easter candy! Bonus: no baking required!
- 36 Oreo cookies
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip divided
- 1 package chocolate Instant Pudding 3.9 ounce package
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk + 2 Tablespoons
- 1 cup mini Cadbury Creme Eggs or 4-5 regular Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Yellow food coloring
- Chocolate syrup optional for drizzling
Crush 36 Oreo cookies into fine crumbs, using a food processor if you have one. (You can also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin.)
Transfer 2/3 of the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl to blend with the melted butter and cookie crumbs.
Once you have a wet mixture, press the cookie crust into a lined 9x9" casserole dish. Set in the refrigerator as you prepare the yellow cream cheese layer.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip and yellow food dye if using.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie crumb layer and return to the fridge.
- Prepare the chocolate pudding by combining the milk and instant pudding powder. Whisk for 4 minutes until the pudding starts to thicken.
- Pour the chocolate pudding over the cream cheese layer and then spread the remaining Cool Whip overtop.
- Cut up a few of your Cream Eggs and scatter them overtop - along with chocolate sprinkles and whatever else you'd like.
Refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours, then drizzle with chocolate syrup immediately before serving.
Note: Nutrition information is a rough estimate only; actual values will vary based on the exact ingredients used and amount of recipe prepared.
More of our favorite Easter treats:
**See a full list of recipes on the Soccer Mom Blog here**
FREE Printable Daily Planner
Complete the form to subscribe to our weekly newsletter with inspirational messages for moms, free family-friendly activities, giveaways, special offers, and more! You'll also get a FREE printable daily goal planner as a thank you for subscribing!
Last updated on February 26th, 2018 at 04:13 pm
Have you ever thought about starting a blog of your own? Click here to find out more!
Follow the Soccer Mom Blog on Pinterest - Facebook- Twitter - Instagram