Just layer and chill! This No Bake Cherry Cheesecake is a sweet summery treat that’s easy to make in a jiffy…no oven needed!
“Unbaked” Cherry Cheesecake
Turn that oven off y’all!!
This “Unbaked” Cheery Cheesecake will knock the socks off any traditional baked cheesecakes you’ve ever had!
First we started with a buttery graham cracker crust and smothered it with rich no bake cheesecake filling. Then we topped it all with sweet cherry pie filling. It’s a decadent combination of sweet, tart, and creamy that tastes like you spent all day working in the kitchen (but I won’t spoil your secret!)
The best part — since there is no baking required, you won’t heat up your kitchen (which is something that matters here in Texas in the summer!) Who wants to make the house any hotter than it already is?!
Quick and easy, this cheesecake is done in just over an hour, making it a perfect last-minute dessert. Never get caught empty-handed after dinner again!
Did I mention it’s easy?!
You’re gonna love this one!!
Related: Love cherries? Try our iced cherry bread recipe too!
Cream Cheese Cherry Cheesecake Ingredients
For your convenience, I’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products used to make this recipe; read our disclosure policy here.
- Graham crackers — crushed to a crumb-like texture
- Butter — melted
- Sugar — both granulated and powdered sugar are used
- Cream cheese — softened (so it is easier to work with)
- Whipped topping — such as Cool Whip
- Cherry pie filling — one typical 18-21oz can
Recommended Kitchen Tools
How to Make a No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
First, you’ll prep a square baking dish by coating generously with non-stick cooking spray.
To make the crust:
Combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a mixing bowl until you have a dough-like mixture. Press into the bottom of the baking dish and refrigerate for an hour.
TIP: While the crust chills, place cream cheese on counter to soften.
To make the cheesecake filling:
In a medium or large mixing bowl, beat together the whipped topping, cream cheese, and powdered sugar.
Scoop the cheesecake filling on top of the crust and gently smooth with a spatula so you have an even surface. Pour the cherry pie filling on top.
Enjoy immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Can You Use a Different Pie Filling as the Topping?
Yes, absolutely! You can totally swap out the cherry pie filling with another flavor to switch things up!
Strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry…the possibilities are endless! The recipe is exactly the same, just use a different flavor!
Can this Recipe be Made Gluten Free?
Sure! The only part of this recipe that contains gluten are the graham crackers. You can substitute gluten free graham crackers for an easy adjustment.
How Long Does No Bake Cheesecake Last?
Always keep any leftover portions covered and refrigerated. Your homemade cheesecake can last up to 5 days if properly stored.
More of our favorite no bake desserts:
- No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cake (Only 3 Ingredients!)
- Peaches & Cream Trifle
- No Bake Cookie Monster Cheesecake
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Eclair Cake
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Recipe (printable copy)
If you liked this recipe, please rate it!
Easy No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- Sqaure baking dish
- Mixing bowls
- Electric mixer
- 2 cups graham crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cups whipped topping or Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 21 oz cherry pie filling one typical can
- Coat a 8" or 9" square casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Stir together until you have a dough-like texture that holds together.
- Press the crust into the bottom of the baking dish and refrigerate one hour.
- In another mixing bow, beat together the whipped topping, softened cream cheese, and powdered sugar.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Pour the cherry pie filling on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Pin our Instant Cherry Cheesecake Recipe on Pinterest:
You might also like: