How to Preserve Decorative Pumpkins
Want your pretty pumpkins and gourds to last all season long? With this simple trick they can stay good for 1-3 months!
Why You Might Not Want Use bleach
Pumpkins that have been treated with bleach may be harmful to wildlife. And we don’t want to harm our animal friends!
– 1 cup distilled white vinegar – water
1. Fill kitchen or utility sink with water.
2. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of distilled white vinegar. The ratio should be approximately 10 to 1
3. Place pumpkins in the water and wash away any dirt.
4. Allow your pumpkins to soak for 10 minutes on each side
5. Rinse and dry pumpkins completely to display.
6. Coat any scrapes or cuts with petroleum jelly.
Swipe up now for more tips