How to Use Heat Transfer Vinyl on Fleece Blankets
We’ll show you how to make your own DIY nap blanket and how to use heat transfer vinyl on fleece blankets with an easy step-by-step guide.
Tips for using heat transfer vinyl:
-Look for fabric with low pile -Use thicker, textured vinyl materials -Test the fabric first
– Cricut Maker + Everything Materials Bundle – Cricut EasyPress 2 12×10″ – Cricut EasyPress mat 12×12″
– Fleece blanket – White Flocked Heat Transfer Vinyl HTV – Glitter Iron-on Vinyl
1. Set your EasyPress for 320 degrees
2. Arrange your blanket
3. Use a lint roller to remove as much excess fuzz
4. Load design in Cricut Design Space and cut onto heat transfer vinyl.
5. Trim excess vinyl
6. Press for 20 seconds at 320 degrees and allow to rest
7. Once cool, carefully remove backing.
8. If needed, press for another 20 seconds and allow to cool completel
Swipe up now for more stories