Edible Pudding Slime – Only 3 Ingredients!
This edible pudding slime recipe smells almost good enough to eat!
– Instant pudding mix – Corn starch – Warm water
1. Add instant pudding mix and half of your cornstarch to a mixing bowl
2. Slowly add the rest of your cornstarch, stirring as you go.
3. When slime becomes difficult to stir with a spoon, finish mixing by hand.
4. If slime is still sticky, add more cornstarch. If slime is too thick, add more liquid - until you have the perfect texture. Video
Swipe up now for more stories