Welcome to my list of meal planning essentials! These are items I use in everyday life or have come strongly recommended from others who have shared their money-saving journey with me. I will update as I find new must-haves and ideas to help you save money, so check back often!
My Meal Planning Essentials:
- Pocket-sized notebooks perfect for shopping lists
- This magnetic dry erase calendar is awesome for keeping your menu handy on your fridge & thesemagnetic hanging dry erase markers (you’ll never lose them!)
- Plenty of storage containers
- Vacuum sealer which will allow you to buy perishable items in bulk and save more money
- Money-saving apps to get cash back on groceries (my absolute favorite is Ibotta but I also use Checkout 51)
Read the blog post that started it all: The One Lifestyle Change that Allowed me to be a Stay at Home Mom