This Christmas, give mom something she will actually use! Whether she loves to hit the gym or enjoys the outdoors, there are lots of fun and functional fitness gifts for moms in this list!
Note: This post contains affiliate links to things I love and use; read disclosure policy here.
12 Christmas Gifts for Active Moms
To make this gift guide as helpful as possible, I’ve included descriptions of each gift idea, what it does, and why it is awesome. This is not a hypothetical list — these are all things that I personally love!
And just to be clear, you don’t have to be a professional athlete to enjoy them! These are useful, fun gift ideas for women that like to be active, outdoors, or are simply just busy running around all the time!
The mission of Sixthreezero Bicycle Company is to create cruiser bicycles that are simple, durable, and stylish — all while keeping them affordable.
My husband and I both own the EVRYjourney 7-speed by Sixthreezero — mine is Mine Green and his is Matte Black.
There’s no denying that these are gorgeous bikes! As soon as I saw the mint green option, I knew that was the bike for me! I also love the smooth lines and the vintage styling. I don’t often feel “cool” as a mom, but I feel cool when I ride this bike!
My mom, who is an avid cyclist, cautioned me that bikes can be tricky to put together and that it would be a good idea to have a professional do the build. However, Sixthreezero bikes are intended to be simple enough for anyone to put together at home! In fact, they arrive partially assembled, with clear instructions so you can finish the project.
If you can put together any of your kids’ toys that they get for Christmas, or a simple piece of pre-fab furniture, then you can build this bike!
If you run into any issues, Sixthreezero is there to help. They also include a bag of extra pieces, in case you lose a bolt or one is damaged. This really came in handy for us, as our delivery drivers are kind of rough with packages where we live and one of the bolts on my bike arrived bent. We were able to troubleshoot and use the spare parts to continue our build and finish my bike in about an hour!
What is a Cruiser Bicycle?
Also known as a “beach cruiser,” a cruiser bike is designed for comfort and ease of use. With balloon tires and upright seating, a cruiser is perfect for beginners.
Another benefit to a cruiser bicycle is their simple design, meaning that they are easy to use and maintain.
What I love about Sixthreezero bikes:
- Customizable — chose the style and features that work for you
- Easy to Build — comes partially pre-assembled, so it’s easier than a traditional bike to build
- Sturdy — these bikes are solid!! They are durable and meant to last.
- Comfortable — The step-through frame makes mounting and dismounting a breeze. The ergonomic design has you sitting upright, putting less strain on your back and hips. Plus the seats are a great fit and I didn’t feel sore at all, even after not riding a bike in years!
- Gorgeous — There’s no denying that these bikes are absolutely beautiful! I almost don’t want to get it dirty!
This would make an excellent holiday gift for anyone on your list, or as a treat to yourself!
SHOP Sixthreezero: Follow THIS LINK and use my code SOCCERMOM10 to save 10% on you order!
Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze® Premium Ice Chest
I am a firm believer that every family needs at least one good cooler. My dad still owns the cooler we had growing up…he’s never going to let it go!
Our family owns the Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze® Premium Ice Chest and I absolutely love it! I can totally see myself with this cooler 20 years from now, just like my dad!
There are two sizes available: 55 quart and 20 quart. We have the 20-qt size, which is perfect for picnics, day trips, or watching outdoor concerts at our local park. There are also two colors available: gray or titan blue. Isn’t the blue just stunning?!
What I love about this cooler:
- The handle design makes one-handed carrying possible, which we moms know is essential with all the other gear we juggle on any given day. Plus, there is a foam grip on top of the handle which makes it soft and comfortable to hold.
- Microban® antimicrobial protection built right into the chest, to prevent bacterial odors and stains. This not only makes the cooler easier to clean, but helps it to last longer.
- Ice retention for up to FOUR days!
- Competitively priced, compared to other premium brands.
Get more details here on the Arctic Zone website or shop on Amazon
Insulated Water Bottle
Growing up, plastic water bottles were one of our weekly grocery items. When I got out on my own, I realized a couple things: they’re expensive and they fill up the trash can fast!
My husband and I switched our family to reusable insulated water bottles and never looked back! Everyone in our family has their own bottle, right down to our 3-year-old.
I can’t tell you how convenient it is to have ice cold water ready to go, no matter where I am!
I’ve tried quite a few different styles, and they’re not all built alike. Some don’t stay cold as long, some lids leak…and some water bottles are total super-stars!
These are a few of my favorites:
- Yeti Rambler 10oz Lowball — This short design means fewer spills. It’s my choice for when I’m around the house and can refill it readily.
- Simple Modern Kids Water Bottle — The 14oz size, straw lid, and cute designs make this an awesome choice for your kiddos! My daughters each have their own and they take them everywhere with them!
- Takeya 32oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle — This was my go-to for hot yoga class! It has a large capacity and keep my water ice-cold in the 100 degree room.
- ARCTIC ZONE® 16oz SUPER CHUG™ Tumbler — The silicone sleeve means that it doesn’t make loud noises when you drop it (which I’ve been known to do!) It’s a practical choice for car rides or anywhere the kids are around and could bump into it.
BLACK + DECKER Air Compressor
Ok, so this sounds like a boring gift idea. But let me tell you…it is one of the most useful things I own!
Specifically, I have the BLACK+DECKER 20V Max Tire Inflator. Ours is a plug-in style, but they also have battery powered (cordless) available too. The cordless option would be your best bet if you already have BLACK+DECKER tools with interchangeable batteries.
Our family uses our air compressor for all sorts of things: filling up car tires when the weather changes or we find a leak, inflating air mattresses when company visits, keeping basketballs and soccer balls ready to go, setting up inflatable pools for the girls…the list goes on and on.
Just trust me…this is an awesome gift for any mom!!
SHOP: Follow this link to check out the BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Tire Inflator on Amazon
Disclaimer: Some of the above items were gifted in exchange for an honest review. The items below were not gifted, unless otherwise noted. All of the opinions in this post are my own an authentic.
More Fitness Gift Ideas for Moms
- Apple AirPods — Wireless headphones are the perfect exercise companion! I’ve tried a few different styles, but Apple AirPods are the only ones that don’t fall out of my ears. The newest generation come with noise-cancelling technology!
- TENS Unit — A TENS unit is a muscle stimulator and electronic massager that is helpful for pain relief. Ok, not just helpful…this thing is a LIFESAVER! When I have a tough workout and am sore the next day, I pop this on my aching muscles for 20-30 minutes and almost instantly feel better. This was also the only thing that helped my with my post-cesarean back pain with my youngest daughter.
- Massage Gun — Also known as a percussive massager, this gadget re-creates the effects of a deep-tissue massage or sports massage. It’s great for athletes and active moms alike! There are some that can run upwards of hundreds of dollars, but you can find some legit options for around 50 bucks on Amazon!
- Cushion Socks — Yes, socks!! I love socks and they are on my Christmas wish list every year, but some socks are definitely better than others! My absolute favorites are Thorlos Cushioned Socks, which come in multiple styles. They are the perfect combination of padding, support, and softness. I live in them!
- Touch Screen “Texting Gloves” — This is one of the coolest gifts I’ve ever received (pun intended!) You know when you’re outdoors and it’s cold so you have gloves on…and then your phone rings…but you can’t slide to answer it because you have gloves on? These gloves have special fingertips that allow you to keep your fingers toasty and warm AND use your smart phone!
- Step Counter — These step counter watches have been a trending gift for a few years now, and with good reason! I was gifted a TomTom Touch fitness tracker a few years ago and I absolutely LOVED it! There is something motivating about knowing just how active you are and setting goals. It definitely helps you feel more accountable and I know that it made me walk more! Related: How to get 10,000 steps a day!
- Foam Roller — Take stretching to the next level with a foam roller! It’s also helpful for recovery and deep tissue massage that you can do yourself.
- Yoga Towel — If you’ve ever tried a hot yoga class (or any yoga class) and found yourself slipping on the mat, a yoga towel will be your best friend! My husband and I love hot yoga and a yoga mat not only soaks up your sweat, but it helps you keep your hands in feet in place so you can get into better position. Be sure to look for a mat with grips on the bottom, (like this one) or your towel will slide too!
You might also like:
- Peach Wine Slushies - June 7, 2023
- 4th of July Fudge - June 6, 2023
- Watermelon Margaritas 2 Ways – “On the Rocks” or Frozen - June 5, 2023
Leave a Reply