Annabelle recently celebrated her first birthday, so I thought that I would do a series on some of my favorite items that got us through this year. These are the things that I discovered through trial and error, but hopefully by sharing them, other parents won’t have to do the same!
This post is dedicated to my favorite baby sleep product, which is hands-down the Zipadee-Zip Slumber Sack by Sleeping Baby. It’s been nearly six months since I first wrote about the Zipadee-Zip. It was a completely unsponsored review — the “Zippy,” as we affectionately call it, was such a lifesaver for us during (and after) the swaddle transition that I thought every new parent should know!
Even though she is now entering the toddler stage, Annabelle still wears her Zippy every night and for every nap. She knows that it means “night-night” time and she goes right to sleep.
What makes the Zipadee-Zip so amazing?
- They’re super easy to use! Just lay your baby on the open Zipadee-Zip, tuck their arms and legs into the points of the “starfish” (another nickname we gave it), and zip!
- They fit babies of all shapes and sizes! We never could use traditional one-piece footed PJs with Annabelle– she had chubby thighs so they wouldn’t fasten. The Zipadee-Zip is roomy enough for any baby and has three sizes so even as your baby grows, there will be a Zippy that fits.
- They’re durable! Slobber and spit up come with the territory, so baby clothes need to be cleaned often. We’ve tossed our Zippys in the washing machine over and over and over and they’re still in great shape.
Of course my first ever giveaway on The Soccer Mom Blog had to be a Zipadee-Zip! If you’ve already discovered the amazing-ness that is the Zippy, then you know you can never have too many! If you haven’t tried it yet, this is your chance! Even if you don’t win, you can still save on a future purchase: just use the code SLEEP at checkout to save $2 on your order from SleepingBaby.com. So what are you waiting for? 🙂
Disclaimer: I was sent a Zipadee-Zip in exchange for an honest review — all opinions are my own. Read my full disclosure policy here.
FREE Printable Daily Planner
Complete the form to subscribe to our weekly newsletter with inspirational messages for moms, free family-friendly activities, giveaways, special offers, and more! You'll also get a FREE printable daily goal planner as a thank you for subscribing!
Latest posts by Stacey aka the Soccer Mom (see all)
- Study: Dads that Change Diapers have Happier Wives - August 20, 2019
- How to Strengthen Pelvic Floor Muscles After Birth - August 19, 2019
- Crispy Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Soy Glaze - August 19, 2019
Last updated on November 29th, 2016 at 08:02 am