This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sky Zone. All opinions are 100% mine.
What’s inside: 7 trampoline fitness benefits that make it one of the best all-ages exercises on the planet!
When Sky Zone invited our family to check out a trampoline park in our area, there was no doubt my girls would have a blast.
What I didn’t expect is just how much fun I’d have too!
At Sky Zone, grown-ups can join in the fun on most of their attractions…so I did! My oldest daughter and I held a contest to see who could jump the highest. Then my youngest daughter and I took turns bouncing into the Foam Zone.
Y’all, I was exhausted when our hour and a half session ended. But in a good way! I knew I’d just gotten a killer workout and we all smiled and laughed the whole way home.
The next time you hit up your local Sky Zone trampoline park, here’s why you should join in the jumping instead of sitting on the sidelines…
7 Trampoline Fitness Benefits for All-Ages
- High calorie burn — Some studies show that you can burn as many calories in 10 minutes on a trampoline as you would in 30 minutes of jogging. Talk about an efficient exercise!
- Low-impact — Forget jarring your joints running on hard pavement! The stretchy trampoline surface is much more forgiving.
- Full-body workout — Jumping on a trampoline requires your entire body to work together, so not only is it an awesome cardio exercise, it also strengthens your muscles and bones.
- Builds balance — Keeping yourself upright while you bounce high kicks your core muscles into high gear!
- Weather can’t stop you — Rain, snow, and extreme heat can all make outdoor exercise impossible. However, a trip to a trampoline park like Sky Zone means you can workout no matter what!
- It’s fun! — No matter how effective an exercise, you won’t stick with it if you hate doing it! Trampolining is an absolute blast, so it doesn’t even feel like working!
- Family-friendly — One of the biggest reasons many moms tell me they don’t exercise as much as they should is that they’re busy with the kids or they don’t have a babysitter. Trampolining is an activity that the entire family can participate, so you can spend time with the kids and get fit at the same time!
How Sky Zone takes indoor trampoline parks to the next level
Our family has been to a few different trampoline parks over the years, but our experience at Sky Zone was exceptional.
What makes Sky Zone different than other parks:
- Safety — Hands-down, Sky Zone wins my award for the safest facility. It is obvious from the diligent employees and well-maintained equipment that our family’s (and your) safety is their top priority.
- Cleanliness — For a place that is full of kids, Sky Zone was amazingly clean. We’re talking spotless! Throughout our visit I noticed employees cleaning multiple areas of the park.
- Options — Our Sky Zone location offers way more than just a simple trampoline! They also have the “Foam Zone” to jump into, SkySlam (trampoline basketball), and Ultimate Dodgeball (for the kids).
- Special events — This summer our Sky Zone is offering weekly “glow nights” with black lights and fluorescent paint. Super cool!
- Toddler time — There is a designated toddler court that’s always open, but once a week our Sky Zone offers a special 2-hour block of “toddler time” so you can bring your little ones to play around the entire park without worrying about big kids at all.
Here are a few more photos from our visit to Sky Zone:
Sky Socks (available for purchase when you sign in) provide maximum traction so you can jump your best. Once you buy a pair, they’re yours too keep and reuse at future visits. (They also look like they’d make awesome house slippers!)
This is me getting in on the action at the Foam Zone. The foam provides an ultra-soft landing so you can practice all your craziest jumps!
You can’t fake those smiles — we all had a blast!!
Find your local Sky Zone and see for yourself why trampolines are the ultimate exercise (and so much fun) for the whole family!
FREE Printable Daily Planner
Complete the form to subscribe to our weekly newsletter with inspirational messages for moms, free family-friendly activities, giveaways, special offers, and more! You'll also get a FREE printable daily goal planner as a thank you for subscribing!
Last updated on July 18th, 2017 at 03:03 pm
Have you ever thought about starting a blog of your own? Click here to find out more!
Follow the Soccer Mom Blog on Pinterest - Facebook- Twitter - Instagram