Lilu received a Loom Band Weaving Kit for Christmas this year and it looked like so much fun! However, this thing was IMPOSSIBLE to figure out! The included instructions were worthless, and even after watching YouTube tutorials, multiple grown-ups were still unsuccessful in all attempts to make even the simplest woven project. (So I know it’s not just me!)
However, the thousands of neon-colored bands we just too pretty to toss, so I hung on to the kit and decided to look for some alternative loom band activities.
Here are 8 awesome-looking Loom Band Activities that don’t involve weaving:
A Sensory Bottle is a super-easy way to use lots of these colorful loom bands! Check out these three different types:
- Rainbow Loom Band Sensory Bottle (In the Playroom)
- Minion Sensory Bottle (Little Bins for Little Hands)
- Creepy-Crawly Halloween Sensory Bottle
Here’s an idea that’s even easier! (Why didn’t I think of it?!)
- DIY Bouncy Balls (Red Ted Art)
This is an activity that will keep ’em busy for a while:
- Valentine Cross My Heart Busy Bag (Lalymom)
This simple craft will make doing homework fun!
- Pencil Topper Pom Poms (Make and Takes)
You can even make music (Who knew?)
- Mini Lid Banjos (The Craft Train)
Practice shapes or words and names:
- Geo Boards (Here Come the Girls)
So many fun ideas that I don’t have to worry about my major mom fail at weaving! Do you have any other creative loom band activities?
FREE Printable Daily Planner
Complete the form to subscribe to our weekly newsletter with inspirational messages for moms, free family-friendly activities, giveaways, special offers, and more! You'll also get a FREE printable daily goal planner as a thank you for subscribing!
Latest posts by Stacey aka the Soccer Mom (see all)
- Easy Halloween Pudding Cups - September 18, 2019
- World’s BEST Carrot Cake Recipe - September 17, 2019
- Why the School Car Rider Line is a Blessing in Disguise - September 16, 2019
Last updated on November 29th, 2016 at 08:51 am