A collection of the best soccer gifts for kids to make or give their parents or coach – soccer craft ideas, soccer themed food, soccer party ideas, and more! Sponsored by International Champions Cup via Momtrends.
The Best Soccer Gifts for Kids to Make & Give
Soccer has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. I started playing in a recreational soccer league in first grade, and a year later my dad got wrangled into being our new coach.
For the rest of my school years, Dad coached our team — Saturdays (game days) were our special day. Those are memories I definitely treasure.
These days my dad and I spend our time in the stands, cheering on our hometown soccer team along with my siblings. We love to go see live soccer together — now that my kids are getting older, I think it is something they will enjoy too!
The girls love to play soccer and we regularly hit our local park to kick around together. It’s great exercise and bonding time!
With Father’s Day around the corner, I wanted to share some of my favorite soccer presents that kids can make or gift to their hero. If your dad or husband is a big soccer fan, then he’s sure to treasure these gifts!
We created this list with Father’s Day in mind, but these ideas would also make perfect soccer coach gifts! Don’t forget about soccer mom gifts too!
Best Soccer Experience Gift: International Champions Cup Tickets
There’s no better gift for the dad that loves soccer than taking him to see the world’s best players in action!
This year, the International Champions Cup will host 11 matches across the United States featuring some of the top squads on the planet!
With teams like Manchester United, Real Madrid, and Juventus on the schedule, this is the chance to see truly epic matchups – that we normally only get to see on TV – live in person!
There’s even a match here in Houston over the summer – shhh…don’t tell my dad! This is totally the kind of thing he loves and would be the perfect gift for him!
If you’ve been looking for cool soccer gifts for dads, tickets to go see one of these exciting International Champions Cup games would totally take the cake!
Click here to see the schedule and purchase tickets. — BONUS OFFER!! Use code ICCDAD to get up to 25% off! (Offer expires 6/17 at 11:59pm).
Even better if you pair the tickets with one of these adorable kid-made soccer gifts below!
Kid-Made Soccer Gifts & Soccer Craft Ideas
It’s hard to beat a homemade gift, especially when it’s made with love! These soccer craft ideas are easy enough for kids of all ages and can be tailored to any occasion.
- Soccer Paper Lanterns (tutorial on The Soccer Mom Blog) — These paper lanterns are easy for kids to help make and make the perfect party decorations!
- Paper Plate Soccer Balls (directions on The Gingerbread House) — You could easily modify this craft to make it into a Father’s Day card, shaped like a soccer ball.
- Decorated Soccer Ball Craft (get the how-to from Sugar Spice & Glitter) — Turn a soccer ball into an autographed or decorated keepsake!
- Cork Stamped Soccer Garland (instructions on The Gingerbread House) — Another fun and easy soccer party decoration!
- Moving Soccer Paper Plate Craft (details on The Joy of Sharing) — This paper plate craft features moveable players and could easily be customized as a card for dad or a favorite coach.
- Sports Ball Ornaments (instructions on Crafts by Amanda) — Make a special ornament just for dad!
- Soccer Themed Hama Bead Crafts (directions on Red Ted Art) — You could turn these into a cute soccer keychain!
Soccer Themed Food
If you’re planning a Father’s Day party, your favorite soccer fan is sure to love these festive treats!
- Soccer Field Cake (recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — Turn a simple sheet cake into a soccer field with this delicious recipe that kids can help bake!
- Soccer Oreos (recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — A quick and tasty chocolate covered soccer cookies recipe turns regular sandwich cookies into mini soccer balls!
Is your dad a soccer fan? What is his favorite team? I’d love to hear how you plan to celebrate Father’s Day together in the comments below.
- Don’t forget to check the schedule or purchase tickets to one of the exciting International Champions Cup matchups — it’s the perfect experience gift for soccer fans! Use code ICCDAD to get up to 25% off! (Offer expires 6/17 at 11:59pm).
Disclaimer: Compensation was provided by International Champions Cup via Momtrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of International Champions Cup or Momtrends.
Last updated on June 12th, 2019 at 05:16 pm
Have you ever thought about starting a blog of your own? Click here to find out more!
Follow the Soccer Mom Blog on Pinterest - Facebook- Twitter - Instagram