This year more than ever, our world needs GOOD — people are craving it! That’s why I created these Christmas Kindness Lunchbox Notes as a simple way to spread good cheer during an especially turbulent holiday season.
Lunchbox notes are a treasured tradition in our house, and so of course we needed a Christmas-themed collection!
I’ve gathered 24 of my favorite kindness quotes to tuck into your child’s lunchbox each day leading up to Christmas break. There’s actually two of each quote — one for your child to keep, and one to tear off and share with a friend.
They’re totally FREE for you to enjoy! Click on the link below and it will take you to the download page for the printables.
CLICK HERE to download or print your FREE Christmas Kindness Lunchbox Notes!
You might also like these Christmas activities and recipes:
- DIY Upcycled Wrapping Paper with Cupcake Liners
- Fragrant Orange Pomander Ornaments
- How to Have an Awesome Christmas on a Budget
- The BEST Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake Recipe (gluten free)
- Decorating a Christmas Tree with a Toddler
- 20 Awesome Kids Gifts Under $20
- 10 Ways to Give Back During the Holidays
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip - May 26, 2023
- Copycat Reese’s White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups - May 25, 2023
- 4th of July Margaritas - May 24, 2023
Leave a Reply