This year more than ever, our world needs GOOD — people are craving it! That’s why I created these Christmas Kindness Lunchbox Notes as a simple way to spread good cheer during an especially turbulent holiday season.
Lunchbox notes are a treasured tradition in our house, and so of course we needed a Christmas-themed collection!
I’ve gathered 24 of my favorite kindness quotes to tuck into your child’s lunchbox each day leading up to Christmas break. There’s actually two of each quote — one for your child to keep, and one to tear off and share with a friend.
They’re totally FREE for you to enjoy! Click on the link below and it will take you to the download page for the printables.
You might also like these Christmas activities and recipes:
- DIY Upcycled Wrapping Paper with Cupcake Liners
- Fragrant Orange Pomander Ornaments
- How to Have an Awesome Christmas on a Budget
- The BEST Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake Recipe (gluten free)
- Decorating a Christmas Tree with a Toddler
- 20 Awesome Kids Gifts Under $20
- 10 Ways to Give Back During the Holidays
FREE Printable Daily Planner
Complete the form to subscribe to our weekly newsletter with inspirational messages for moms, free family-friendly activities, giveaways, special offers, and more! You'll also get a FREE printable daily goal planner as a thank you for subscribing!
Latest posts by Stacey aka the Soccer Mom (see all)
- Easy Halloween Pudding Cups - September 18, 2019
- World’s BEST Carrot Cake Recipe - September 17, 2019
- Why the School Car Rider Line is a Blessing in Disguise - September 16, 2019
Last updated on November 20th, 2016 at 12:32 pm