Nothing works up an appetite like a good workout and it’s important to refuel afterwards. However, my husband and I usually exercise after the kids are in bed and don’t want to eat heavy late at night.
Yoplait® Greek 100 Yogurt is our perfect post-workout snack: it’s packed with protein (14 grams!) and is portion-controlled (100 calories) so you don’t have to worry about going overboard. Another bonus, since you can eat it straight out of the cup, there aren’t any extra dishes to wash before bed!
Yoplait® Greek 100 Yogurt comes in many different flavors; we like to buy the plain variety so we can add our own mix-ins like fresh fruit or nuts. I got excited when I found them on a recent trip to Walmart and decided to stock up:
My husband has created a perfect protein-rich post-workout snack that amps up the nutrition even more — plus it’s delicious! Check out the recipe:
- 1 container Yoplait Greek 100 Yogurt
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 handful fresh raspberries
- Add almonds, raspberries, and honey to the container of Yoplait Greek 100 Yogurt.
- Swirl to mix, if desired.
This souped-up yogurt cup is so tasty, AND it’s full of wholesome ingredients! Almonds add extra protein and a little crunch, raspberries bring Vitamin C and fiber, and honey gives it a little sweetness.
Of course, you don’t have to wait until you hit the gym to enjoy Yoplait® Greek 100 Yogurt, it’s an excellent choice at any time of day! Try it as:
- A protein-boosted breakfast to start your day
- A quick and easy pick-me-up during the workday
- A portable snack when you’re on the go
- A better-for-you after dinner treat
Before we found Yoplait® Greek 100 Yogurt, my husband and I didn’t have the best night-time snacking habits. We used to try to “be disciplined” and went to bed with growling tummies, or we would cave in and indulge in ice cream as a “reward.” Now we’ve found a better alternative: a wholesome snack that we can feel good about eating!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Yoplait®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Latest posts by Stacey aka the Soccer Mom (see all)
- Penguin Painted Rocks – Cute Christmas Painted Rocks - December 4, 2019
- Candy Cane Cake – Peppermint Layer Cake Recipe - December 3, 2019
- Santa Sensory Bottles DIY - December 2, 2019
Last updated on July 25th, 2019 at 02:54 pm