These Mint Chocolate Baileys Cheesecake Bars are delicious and festive! One of our favorite St. Patrick’s Day desserts!
For your convenience in re-creating our Mint Chocolate Baileys Cheesecake Bars, I’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products we used. Disclosure policy available here.
Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake Bars
St. Patrick’s Day is just a couple weeks away, and that means…desserts!!
I’m not a big party person these days (three kids will do that to ya), but I’m ALL about celebrating just about any occasion with delicious food and my favorite people.
These Baileys Cheesecake Bars are super fun – look how green they are! (Green is my favorite color! I’m crazy about this Green Ombre Mint Chocolate Cake too!)
These Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake Bars are pretty simple to make and they’re absolutely delicious. What a fun combination of flavors!
Normally I’m not a huge fan of boozy desserts, but these Baileys cheesecake bars have just a touch of Irish cream liquor, so they’re not very strong. It adds a little bit extra flavor – just right!
Does alcohol cook out of baked goods?
Some, but not all, of the alcohol used in baked goods will evaporate in the oven. However, even with a baking time of one hour, about 25% of the original alcohol content remains.
There is only a small amount of Baileys Irish Cream liquor used in this recipe, but that still makes it a grown-ups only treat.
For a non-alcoholic version, substitute with Irish cream coffee creamer.
Mint Chocolate Baileys Cheesecake Bars
A free printable copy of the full recipe and ingredient list is available at the bottom of the post. Keep reading for photo step-by-step instructions and prep tips or click here to jump straight to printable recipe card.
Kitchen Supplies Used
One of the coolest things about this recipe is the bright green crust. It’s so festive and perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
However, if you want to make these for a different occasion, simply omit the green food coloring.
We used quite a bit of food coloring because we wanted the crust to be a bright deep green color.
TIP: Keep your St. Patrick’s Day cheesecake bars refrigerated until you’re ready to serve.
Get more recipes delivered right to your inbox each week!
Sign up for our weekly recipe share newsletter below – it’s fun and free!
Related: Try our Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars too!
Pin our Baileys Cheesecake Bars on Pinterest:
Grab a free printable copy of our Baileys Cheesecake Bars recipe:
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Mint Chocolate Baileys Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted, melted
- 2 teaspoons green food coloring
- 3 eggs
- 3 bars cream cheese (8 oz bars), softened
- 1 teaspoon Baileys Irish Cream
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips
Baileys Chocolate Ganache Ingredients
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Baileys Cheesecake Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9x13" baking pan with parchment paper.
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, butter and green food coloring in a large mixing bowl. Press this mixture into the bottom of your prepared pan to form your crust.
- Beat together cream cheese and sugar using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing as you go.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of mint chocolate chips by hand, then pour this cream cheese mixture into pan on top of your crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup mint chocolate chips on top of your Baileys cheesecake.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool to room temperature, then transfer to the refrigerator to chill.
Baileys Chocolate Ganache Instructions
- While cheesecake cools, heat heavy whipping cream in a saucepan until simmering.
- Add chocolate chips and Baileys Irish Cream in a heat-safe bowl and pour your hot cream on top. Allow to sit for about one minute, then stir until all the chocolate chips melted.
- Remove your Baileys cheesecake from the fridge and pour ganache on top. Allow to set before cutting and serving.