What’s inside: 15 amazing grilled dessert recipes perfect for summer parties.
If I told you that you could make an amazing banana split on the grill, would you think I was crazy? What about grilling a strawberry shortcake? Hear me out…
Grilled desserts are next level stuff: gorgeous char, drool-inducing caramelization…why hadn’t I thought of this before now??
Summer is grilling season, so I’ve gathered up 15 of the most tantalizing-looking grilled desserts from some of the most talented food bloggers out there. These recipes are surprisingly simple, absolutely delicious, and perfect for your next backyard barbecue!
15 Drool-Worthy Grilled Desserts to Try This Summer:
Donut Grilled Cheese – The Soccer Mom Blog
Grilled Fruit Kabobs – by My Suburban Kitchen
Grilled Banana Splits – by A Southern Fairytale
Grilled Pound cake With Berries and Ice Cream – by Mommy’s Bundle
Grilled Pineapple Latte – by A Beautiful Mess
Rustic Apricot Tart – by Simply Recipes
Grilled Caramel and Chocolate Nachos – by Restless Chipotle
Grilled Peaches & Cherries with Cinnamon Honey Syrup – by Home Cooking Memories
Campfire Cinnamon Roll Ups – by Almost SuperMom
Grilled Banana S’mores – by 365ish Days of Pinterest
Grilled Fruit Pizza – by Lolly Jane
Grilled Donut Strawberry Shortcakes – by Our Best Bites
Grilled Angel Food Cake with Fruit Salsa – by Spaceships and Laserbeams
Grilled Nectarines – by The Baking Fairy
Caramelized Onion & Apple Grilled Pizza – by The Last Ingredient
Essentials for Making Grilled Desserts:
Ad links included for your convenience in re-creating the recipes featured here; read our disclosure policy.
- Mess-free shish-kabob set – Love this set to prevent sticking and burning! Plus the skewers are reusable!
- Good grips locking grill tongs – Every “grill-master” needs an awesome pair of tongs! Extra long so they’re much safer and easier to use than regular kitchen tongs.
- Rainbow parfait goblets – Set of four adorable and colorful plastic parfait cups for serving your fabulous desserts. Reusable and stackable(!!) for easy storing.
For more AMAZING Desserts, follow my Pinterest Board:
FREE Printable Daily Planner
Complete the form to subscribe to our weekly newsletter with inspirational messages for moms, free family-friendly activities, giveaways, special offers, and more! You'll also get a FREE printable daily goal planner as a thank you for subscribing!
Latest posts by Stacey aka the Soccer Mom (see all)
- Build Your Own Burger Bar Ideas – with Free Printable Sign - August 23, 2019
- Study: Dads that Change Diapers have Happier Wives - August 20, 2019
- How to Strengthen Pelvic Floor Muscles After Birth - August 19, 2019
Last updated on July 31st, 2019 at 01:20 pm