Sip like a princess with this Cinderella Cooler Mocktail! This cool blue drink is kid-friendly and easy to make with just 3 ingredients!
Blue Cinderella Cooler Mocktail
This refreshing mocktail is a fun way to enjoy a tasty tropical mocktail that even your kids can try! This festive and versatile drink is perfect for parties, picnics, or even Sunday brunch. You only need three ingredients to make this amazing family-friendly drink recipe!
What does it taste like?
This is a bright blue colored drink, but it tastes like a blend of fruity flavors. The best way I can describe it is like a bubbly fruit punch! The white cranberry juice gives it just a hint of tartness, so it is not too sweet, but it is not too sour either! That’s why it is a hit with kids and adults alike!
The bright blue color reminded me of Cinderella’s dress, but this Disney fruit punch recipe could be tailored for any occasion. It’s so fun and tasty!
Cinderella Punch Ingredients
- Polar Blast Hawaiian Punch (or a similar blue colored fruit punch)
- White Cranberry Juice (Clear in color and a milder flavor than regular cranberry juice)
- Lemon-Lime Soda (Sprite, 7up, etc)
Kitchen Supplies Used
- Blue Raspberry Candy Rings — This edible candy garnish is super fun to add to your drink!
- Mickey Mouse Straws — This set of Disney themed straws has the blue mouse ear straws that are pictured on our drink here. It also contains some other fun colors/designs that would be great for other Disney drink recipes!
- Plastic Mason Jars — These reusable insulated mason jars have a handle and are made of plastic so they’re safe for kids to use for drinks. This set also comes with lids and straws!
- Fill a pitcher 1/3 of the way with Polar Blast Hawaiian Punch, 1/3 White Cranberry Juice, and 1/3 Lemon-Lime Soda. It doesn’t have to be exact measurements, you just want to try to have about equal amounts of each of the three liquid ingredients.
- Stir slowly until well combined.
- Pour into a glass of ice and garnish with pretty straws and candy rings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Make this a Real Cocktail?
Sure! If you want to transform this into a grown-up drink, you either vodka or silver rum would taste great in this recipe.
When making a mocktail, I used equal parts of each of the 3 liquid ingredients. If adding a liquor, such as vodka, I’d simply adjust so that there are equal parts of the now 4 liquid ingredients.
How Do I Keep the Candy From Getting Soggy?
I served this drink in a mason jar with 2 straws. I threaded the candy rings onto one of the straws so they are a decoration and easy to eat…and they don’t end up falling in the drink and getting soggy!
More of Our Favorite Disney Inspired Recipes
- Copycat Disney Dole Whip Recipe
- Disney Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- Sprinkle Confetti Cookies (Gideon’s Bakehouse Copycat)
- Epcot’s Welsh Dragon Cocktail
Printable Copy of our Cinderella Cooler Mocktail Recipe:
If you like this recipe, please rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Cinderella Cooler Mocktail
- 12 oz Polar Blast Hawaiian Punch
- 12 oz White Cranberry Juice
- 12 oz Lemon-Lime Soda
- Blue Raspberry Candy Rings optional garnish
- Fill a pitcher 1/3 of the way with Polar Blast Hawaiian Punch, then fill to about 2/3 of the way with the White Cranberry Juice. Fill the remaining 1/3 of the pitcher with Lemon-Lime Soda.
- Stir slowly until well combined.
- Serve in a glass full of ice and garnish with Blue Raspberry Candy Rings on the straw.
Be sure to pin our Cinderella Punch Recipe on Pinterest:
You might also like: