This Baileys Iced Coffee recipe tastes just like a rich, layered Vietnamese coffee…with a kick!
Creamy Baileys Iced Coffee
Recipe by Jennifer @ Sugar Spice & Glitter for the Soccer Mom Blog.
If you’ve ever had a delicious and strong Vietnamese iced coffee you’re going to love our cocktail version!
We’re using creamy Bailey’s in place of the sweetened condensed milk for a Vietnamese Coffee Cocktail that is smooth and bold.
I know Stacey and her husband love Asian cuisine and they have a bunch of delicious recipes on this site. I thought I’d round out their offerings with an Asian-inspired cocktail that’s also perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. (Although is there ever a bad time for Bailey’s?)
This year I also experimented with making my own DIY Bailey’s Recipe and Homemade Kahlua Recipe – both of these would work beautifully in this cocktail.
Vietnamese coffee is blended hot and strong, poured over ice and topped with sweetened condensed milk. Everyone has their own preference for coffee blends, the amount of ice or milk, etc, so while I’ve outlined quantities below in the recipe feel free to experiment a bit for your perfect mix.
Vietnamese coffee often uses a blend of ingredients to achieve it’s undeniably distinct flavor. A great alternative if you’re unsure about buying Vietnamese coffee is Cafe Du Monde coffee which is a mix of chicory and arabica beans (and is the coffee that I used to make the cocktail you see in these pictures!)
Vietnamese Coffee Cocktail Ingredients:
- 2 cups strong Cafe du Monde coffee
- 8oz Bailey’s Irish Cream Liquer
- Ice – and lots of it!
Photo step-by-step instructions below. You can also find a free printable copy of this recipe at the bottom of the post. Click here to jump to printable recipe.
Supplies You May Find Helpful:
Ad links are provided for your convenience in finding supplies used to create this recipe; read our full disclosure policy here.
How to make our easy Baileys iced coffee cocktail
Brew fresh coffee for this cocktail. Make sure it is twice as strong as your normal coffee since you will be heavily diluting it with ice and Bailey’s.
Fill your glasses with ice and fill halfway with coffee.
Pour in the Bailey’s until you reach your perfect blend – I filled mine right to the top for a strong cocktail.
Serve and enjoy immediately.
I hope you love this delicious Vietnamese Coffee Cocktail! Be sure to check out some of our other delicious gourmet cocktail recipes:
Sparkling Pink Paloma Tequila Cocktail
Grab a free printable copy our our Baileys Iced Coffee recipe here:
Creamy Bailey's Iced Coffee
- 2 cups Cafe du Monde coffee brewed strong
- 8 ounces Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur
- ice enough to fill your glass(es)
- Brew fresh coffee for this cocktail. Make sure it is twice as strong as your normal coffee since you will be heavily diluting it with ice and Bailey's.
- Fill your glasses with ice and fill halfway with coffee.
- Pour in the Bailey's until you reach your perfect blend - I filled mine right to the top for a strong cocktail.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.
**See a full list of recipes on the Soccer Mom Blog here**
- When You’re Sleep Deprived Mama, Remember This - January 14, 2021
- How to Start Making Money Blogging (Even as a Beginner) - January 13, 2021
- Healthy Barbecue Chicken Pizza with Sweet Potato Crust - January 9, 2021