Make Easter extra special for your favorite bookworm with this Book Lover’s Easter Basket — it’s perfect for young readers and can be tailored to all ages!
Book Lover’s Easter Basket
Do you have a bookworm in the family?
My oldest daughter will devour entire chapter books in a single sitting! I love that her favorite pastime is reading and definitely want to encourage such a positive hobby.
This book lover’s Easter basket is inspired by my daughter and perfect for young readers!
It’s also easy to customize for different age ranges!
What’s inside our Young Reader’s Easter Basket:
I’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products in our Book Lover’s Easter Basket below; our disclosure policy is available here.
- Lots of books (of course!) – We picked a selection of chapter books (like the new Ruby Starr series), Easter-related titles, and even a collection of jokes since my daughter loves to tell knock-knock jokes. Click here for our favorite books guaranteed to make kids fall in love with reading!
- Beautiful bookmarks – If your kid is like mine and always in the middle of multiple books at the same time, then you can never have too many bookmarks! There are bookmarks with built-in reading lights and timers or you could make your own photo bookmark for an extra special surprise.
- Reading light – My daughter loves to read in the car and before bed, so a portable light means that she can keep going with a good book, even when evening falls.
- Page clips – I’d actually never seen these before, but how cute! A smaller version of a bookmark that clips into place and stays put.
TIP: For even more inspiration, check out this collection of gift ideas for young readers – there are over 20 more unique items that encourage a love of reading for kids!
More Non-Candy Easter Basket Ideas for Kids
If the Easter Bunny already brings your family PLENTY of candy, then you’ll want to check out all of our non-candy Easter basket ideas!
FREE Printable Daily Planner
Complete the form to subscribe to our weekly newsletter with inspirational messages for moms, free family-friendly activities, giveaways, special offers, and more! You'll also get a FREE printable daily goal planner as a thank you for subscribing!
Latest posts by Stacey aka the Soccer Mom (see all)
- Study: Dads that Change Diapers have Happier Wives - August 20, 2019
- How to Strengthen Pelvic Floor Muscles After Birth - August 19, 2019
- Crispy Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Soy Glaze - August 19, 2019
Last updated on July 26th, 2018 at 05:01 pm