Rich white chocolate packed with cherries and mini chocolate chips, this Cherry Garcia Fudge is a sweet treat that tastes just like the famous ice cream!
Cherry Garcia Fudge
Ben & Jerry’s is one of my favorite ice cream brands, and Cherry Garcia is one of my favorite flavors! I especially love that they make a non-dairy version!
This Cherry Garcia Fudge tastes just like the classic Ben & Jerry’s flavor, but in a creamy (non-melting) fudge!
This Cherry Garcia Fudge is such a delicious sweet treat, and it’s super easy to make too. With just 5 ingredients this fudge is so simple, and it’s ready to go just chilling overnight! It’s great as a last-minute prep the night before your next event (whenever that may be) to grab and go when you leave.
You’re going to love this recipe! Here’s why it’s one of my favorites:
- Only a handful of simple ingredients to make this easy dessert
- No baking!
- Stays good for a month or more
- Tastes just like the delicious Cherry Garcia Ice Cream flavor
- Bright colors make it the perfect holiday treat for Valentine’s Day or Christmas!
Related: See 10 more easy fudge recipes here!
What Does Cherry Garcia Taste Like?
Cherry Garcia ice cream starts with a base of cherry ice cream, which is then swirled with cherry pieces and fudge flakes.
Our fudge is based on the original Cherry Garcia recipe, which used a a base of vanilla ice cream. We created an easy, no-bake vanilla fudge and swirled it with bits of maraschino cherries and mini chocolate chips. It’s a spot-on recreation of the delicious and famous ice cream!
According to Ben & Jerry’s, Cherry Garcia is one of the longest-running and best-selling flavors they’ve ever made. No wonder this fudge is one of our favorites too!
Cherry Garcia Fudge Ingredients
Affiliate links provided for your convenience in re-creating this recipe; read disclosure policy here.
- White chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk — One typical 14oz can
- Maraschino cherries or dried cherries — Chopped
- Mini chocolate chips — You can use either milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or semi-sweet chocolate chips
Kitchen Supplies Used
To prep, line an oblong baking pan with parchment paper. This makes it super easy to pop the fudge right out of the pan once it has set, instead of trying to cut in the pan (which is hard to do without scratching the pan!)
- Place the white chocolate morsels, condensed milk, and butter into a medium saucepan. Start on medium heat until mixture starts to melt, but reduce to low heat if it starts to bubble. Do not boil. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and fold in 2 cups of the cherries and 2 cups of mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the fudge into your prepared pan and use a spatula to spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining cherry pieces and mini chocolate chips on top.
Allow the fudge to set completely before removing from the pan. If you place the pan in the freezer, this should take about 2 hours. In the refrigerator it will take 4-6 hours. You can also make ahead of time and leave the fudge in the fridge to set overnight.
Does Homemade Fudge Need to be Refrigerated?
Fudge is best stored in an airtight container at room temperature. It is not recommended to keep homemade fudge in the refrigerator, as this can dry out the fudge and make it crumbly.
When properly stored, your homemade chocolate cherry fudge will last for about a month, maybe even longer!
Yes, you can freeze the fudge to extend the life of it. Individually wrap fudge squares in plastic wrap, then place them in a large freezer bag. This way you can remove and thaw out one piece at a time, whenever you want a delicious fudge treat.
More of our Favorite Homemade Fudge Recipes
Grab a free printable copy of our Chocolate Cherry Fudge Recipe:
If you like this recipe, please rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Cherry Garcia Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk one typical can
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 2.5 cups chopped maraschino cherries
- 2.5 cups mini chocolate chips
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add the white chocolate chips, milk, and butter to a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove pan from heat and fold in 2 cups of chopped maraschino cherries and 2 cups of mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the fudge into your prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining cherry pieces and chocolate chips on top.
- Place pan in fridge until the fudge has completely set. (2 hours in freezer or 4-6 hours in fridge).
- Cut into 1-2" squares. Makes about 24 pieces.
Pin this Cherry Fudge Recipe on Pinterest:
You might also like: