A delicious holiday treat you can whip up in minutes! This festive Candy Cane Fudge is a smooth and creamy white chocolate peppermint fudge recipe with a layer of crunchy candy canes on top! Only 3 ingredients!
Easy Candy Cane Fudge
Who else loves making fudge at Christmas time??
Well I have a fun new recipe for you!
This Candy Cane Fudge is super easy to make and only 3 simple ingredients — and it is absolutely gorgeous when finished! And of course, delicious too!
First we made a creamy white chocolate peppermint fudge, then we topped it with crushed candy canes. It’s smooth and sweet with a crunchy finish — so fun and festive!
This easy peppermint fudge recipe is perfect to make for Christmas parties or as a Christmas gift to family, friends, teachers, neighbors, or anyone who would love a sweet treat!
It takes just minutes to whip up a batch! Let’s get to it!
For your convenience in re-creating this candy cane fudge recipe, I’ve provided shop-able ad links; disclosure policy here.
Candy Cane Fudge Ingredients
Kitchen Supplies Used
How to Make Candy Cane Fudge
Line an 8×8″ baking pan with parchment paper.
Place candy canes in a gallon ziplock bag, seal the bag, and crush with a rolling pin. You’ll want about two cups worth of crushed candy canes.
Combine chocolate chips and condensed milk in the top pot of a double boiler over medium high heat.
Stir consistently as the chocolate heats, until melted and smooth.
Stir in one cup of crushed candy canes, then pour the mixture into your prepared pan.
Sprinkle remaining cup of crushed candy canes on top of the peppermint fudge, pressing the pieces in gently so they will stay in place.
Place pan in refrigerator for 4-6 hours, or until fudge is set.
TIP: To speed up the process, place the pan in the freezer for two hours. Allow to thaw for 30 minutes before cutting.
More Christmas Recipes
- Christmas Puppy Chow
- Christmas Wreath Cupcakes
- Christmas Tree Oreos
- Mini Santa Belly Cakes
- Kid-Made Mini Gingerbread House Cakes
- Oreo Gingerbread Truffles
- Rudolph Cupcakes
- Copycat Starbuck Cranberry Bliss Bread
- Grinch Jello Shots
- Red Velvet Pound Cake
- Peppermint Brownie Truffles
Candy Cane Fudge Recipe (Printable Copy)
If you love this recipe, please rate it!
3 Ingredient Candy Cane Fudge
- 8 x8 inch baking pan
- Parchment paper
- double boiler
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 6 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups crushed candy canes
- Line an 8x8" baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place candy canes in a gallon ziplock bag, seal the bag, and crush with a rolling pin. You'll want about two cups worth of crushed candy canes.
- Combine chocolate chips and condensed milk in the top pot of a double boiler over medium high heat. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in one cup of crushed candy canes, then pour the fudge mixture into your prepared pan.
- Sprinkle remaining crushed candy canes on top of the fudge, pressing the pieces in gently so they will stay in place.
- Place pan in refrigerator for 4-6 hours, or 2 hours in freezer.
Pin this Easy Peppermint Fudge on Pinterest:
More of our favorite easy fudge recipes:
Make Cooking Fun (and Easy!)