Fresh, crispy, sweet, and savory, this Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon is miles above other salads! And the sweet Poppyseed Vinaigrette is absolutely amazing! The best part is that you can whip up this delicious bacon and Brussel sprout salad in just a few minutes!
Bacon and Brussel Sprout Salad with Poppyseed Vinaigrette
Ok, I’m admittedly not a salad person!
Perhaps I shouldn’t lead off with that line, but it’s the truth! If I got to a restaurant, there’s a 99% chance that I am not ordering a salad.
That being said, this Brussel sprout and bacon salad is LEGIT.
Like, really, really good.
Good enough that I might just order it at a restaurant. Well, if they’re serving it with this poppyseed dressing then it’s a sure thing! I loooovveee poppyseed dressing and this one is both easy and delicious!
I think I like this salad because it’s such an interesting mix of flavors and textures. You’ve got crisp Brussel sprout leaves, savory bacon pieces (bite-sized of course because who wants to rip up bacon when you’re trying to eat a salad!), tangy cranberries, and sweet poppyseed vinaigrette. Ohhh, the dressing…heavenly!
Did I mention that it’s all SO easy to make? You can literally make this easy Brussel sprout and bacon salad in like 5 minutes. For real! Just a few minutes!
For your convenience in re-creating our Shaved Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon at home, we’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and supplies used. Read our disclosure policy here.
What You Need to Make Brussel Sprout Cranberry Bacon Salad
- 3 cups Brussels sprout leaves (approximately 1 cup Brussels sprouts, tough centers discarded or saved for another recipe)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped bacon
- 3 Tablespoons feta cheese (optional)
And the poppyseed dressing:
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons pomegranate or cranberry juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
Kitchen supplies used:
How to Make Shaved Brussel Sprouts and Bacon Salad
Separate the Brussels sprouts into individual leaves and rinse well. They should come apart pretty quickly – they don’t have to be perfect looking.
Add the Brussels sprouts, cranberries, pecans, feta cheese (if using), and bacon to a large mixing bowl.
Meanwhile, in a separate smaller bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Give it a quick taste and adjust if needed to your own liking. I like my dressing a tad on the sweeter side.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Best enjoyed immediately.
More of our favorite Brussel sprouts recipes:
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Soy Glaze
- Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Keto, Low Carb)
- Maple Bacon Brussels Sprouts
Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Poppyseed Vinaigrette (Printable Recipe)
If you like this recipe, please rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Poppyseed Vinaigrette
- 3 Cups Brussels Sprouts Leaves approximately 1 cup Brussels sprouts, tough centers discarded or saved for another recipe
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/3 Cup Pecans
- 3 Tbsp Feta Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Bacon
For the dressing
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Pomegranate Juice or Cranberry Juice
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Poppy Seeds
- Remove the Brussels sprout leaves from the Brussels sprout centers. Set aside the sprouts for another recipe. Rinse and pat dry the leaves.
- Combine the Brussels sprouts leaves, cranberries, pecans, feta cheese, and bacon. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, juice, olive oil and poppyseeds. Whisk together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.
Pin this Bacon and Brussels Sprout Salad with Poppyseed Vinaigrette Recipe on Pinterest:
You might also like:
5-Minute Hearts of Palm and Artichoke Salad
- Easter Fudge - March 20, 2023
- 40 April Fools Day Jokes for Kids - March 19, 2023
- Little Caesars Crazy Bread - March 16, 2023
Leave a Reply