Like a candy bar in a pan, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is such a sweet treat! A rich chocolate graham cracker crust topped with a whipped peanut butter filling and finished with toffee chips — it will melt in your mouth!
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie
Is there anything better than a smooth and creamy peanut butter pie??
How about a peanut butter pie with surprise bits of dark chocolate inside? Or topped with creamy Cool Whip and toffee chips??
This my friends is next level stuff!!
You will love this delicious peanut butter toffee pie! The whipped cream and toffee bits come together to make this sweet and tasty dessert your whole family will love!
From an easy homemade chocolate crust to a delicious filling that takes just minutes to prepare you’ll be amazed how quickly this decadent pie comes together!
Peanut Butter Pie Ingredients
For your convenience, I’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products used to make this recipe; read our disclosure policy here.
For the Crust
- Chocolate graham crackers
- Light brown sugar
For the Filling
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Creamy peanut butter
- Mini chocolate chips
- Heavy whipping cream
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- Toffee Chips (such as Heath Bar Baking Chips)
Kitchen Tools Used
How to Make Peanut Butter Pie
There are three steps to making this pie: baking the crust, whipping up the filling, and chilling.
Don’t be alarmed by the recipe time of 3 hours — most of that is time spent in the freezer. However, you will want to make sure you have enough time allotted so the pie filling can properly set. Trust me, it’s worth the wait!
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Prep the 9 inch pie pan with nonstick spray.
To Make the Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust:
Preheat your oven to 325°F and coat the pie pan with non-stick spray.
Chop graham crackers and sugar in a food processor until finely ground. Add butter and pulse until the crumbs are moist.
Press the crust into the bottom and up the sides of your pie pan. Bake for 12 minutes.
To Make the Peanut Butter Pie Filling:
Add the cream cheese, ¾ cup powdered sugar, and creamy peanut butter to a large mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer for 3 minutes, until creamy.
Pour whipping cream into a separate mixing bowl that’s been chilled. Use the whisk attachment to whip until cream starts to thicken.
Add the remaining powdered sugar and the vanilla to the cream and whip until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture, then stir in the chocolate chips.
Scoop your filling into the pie crust and spread until evenly filled.
Place the pie in the freezer for 3 hours to set.
We topped our pie with Cool Whip and Heath toffee chips.
TIP: Use a frosting decorating bag to pipe the whipped topping on your pie.
How Long Will Peanut Butter Pie Last in the Refrigerator?
You can store your pie in the fridge or the freezer, depending on how you prefer the texture.
My husband always keeps his pies in the freezer because he likes them cold and frozen. I prefer a creamy texture. Both are fab!
If kept in the fridge, peanut butter pie will stay good for about 3-4 days. It can be stored longer in the freezer.
More of my favorite homemade pie recipes:
Peanut Butter Toffee Pie Recipe (printable copy)
If you liked this recipe, please rate it!
Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
For the Crust
- 14 chocolate graham crackers
- 1 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 7 Tbsp unsalted butter
For the Filling
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¾ cup powdered sugar + 2 Tbsp extra
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the Topping
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Heath Bar Baking Chips
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and coat a 9" pie pan with non-stick baking spray.
- Chop the graham crackers and sugar together in a food processor until finely ground.
- Add in the butter and process until everything is moist.
- Scoop crust mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the pie pan. Using the bottom of a glass is helpful.
- Bake crust for 12 minutes at 325°F.
- Use an electric mixer to beat together the cream cheese, ¾ cup powdered sugar and peanut butter, until the mixture is creamy (about 3 minutes).
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into a separate chilled mixing bowl.
- Use the whisk attachment to whip until the cream thickens.
- Add the remaining powdered sugar and the vanilla extract and continue to whip until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture, stir in the chocolate chips, and scoop into the pie crust.
- Spread the filling evenly in the pie crust and place in the freezer for 3 hours.
- When pie is done chilling, cover with whipped topping and sprinkle with toffee chips.
Pin this Peanut Butter Toffee Pie recipe on Pinterest:
You might also like: