If you’re crazy about cookies and cream, then you’ll LOVE this No Bake Cookie Monster Cheesecake!
Cookie Monster Pie
You guys…I’m SO excited about this Cookie Monster Pie! Well, it’s actually a no bake cheesecake, so it’s kind of like a pie-cheesecake hybrid. But by any name, this is an AWESOME treat!
Usually it takes a little bit of time to prepare a recipe blog post. There’s photo editing, creating the printable card, typing everything and proofreading it, etc. etc.
Well…I was too excited to sit on this recipe, so I got it up as quickly as possible!! So if you notice any typos, feel free to let me know, but just understand that it’s only because I was typing as fast as I could!
What Does it Taste Like?
If you’re wondering what Cookie Monster Cheesecake tastes like, imagine a cookies and cream cheesecake…on steroids! It’s got cookies, cookies, and more cookies!
And then we mix those cookies into an easy, no bake cheesecake batter…and then top it off with MORE cookies.
And of course it’s bright blue!!
Isn’t this just cookies and cream cheesecake?
Ok, party pooper! (Just kidding!)
Perhaps you’re wondering, why not just make a regular no bake cookies and cream cheesecake? You totally could do that by leaving out the blue food coloring — it would taste just as amazing!
However, there’s just something about that vibrant blue hue that is super festive — I just love it!
This is such a fun dessert for birthdays and family gatherings, and it’s easy enough that kids can help make it too. There’s no baking, no cutting — just measuring and mixing. So grab the kiddos and the cookies and let’s get started!
PS – While you’re at it, check out this No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream from my friend Jennifer at Sugar Spice and Glitter!
Cookie Monster Cheesecake Ingredients
Note: We’ve provided ad links for your convenience in finding supplies used to make this recipe; read our disclosure policy here.
- 1 ½ graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2-3 drops blue gel food coloring (I love gel food coloring because it is so vibrant and you only need a couple drops!)
- Snack Size Oreos
- Snack Size Chips Ahoy
Kitchen Supplies Used
- 9″ springform pan
- Stand mixer
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Non-slip mixing bowls (a must-have when cooking with kids!)
How to Make a No Bake Cookie Monster Cheesecake
Keep reading for photo step-by-step directions, or keep scrolling for a printable copy of this Cookie Monster Cheesecake, available at the end of the post.
PREP TIP: Since this is a no bake cheesecake, it requires a bit of time to chill and set. I’d recommend beginning your prep in the morning so it will be ready by evening. Or you can make the night before and it will be all ready for you the next day.
Start by preparing the crust:
- Combine graham crackers, sugar and melted butter in a mixing bowl.
- Scoop crust mixture into a 7-9 inch springform pan and pat down so it is even.
- Pack in the crust as much as possible, then place in freezer to chill while you make the cookies and cream cheesecake filling.
Next, prepare your cheesecake filling:
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth, using a hand mixer or stand mixer.
- In a separate bowl, use your mixer to whip the heavy cream until it’s thick and fluffy.
- Add whipped cream, vanilla, and food coloring to your bowl with the cream cheese and sugar mixture and stir until smooth and you achieve just the right shade of blue to your liking.
- Take about 2/3 of your cookies and break into slightly smaller pieces, then stir the broken cookies into your cheesecake batter.
- Pour batter into your springform pan on top of the crust and arrange the rest of your cookies on top of the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for at least 10-12 hours.
TIP: To make the springform pan release easier (and for easier slicing), freeze for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Makes 8-10 servings.
Printable Copy of Cookie Monster Cheesecake Recipe
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
No Bake Cookie Monster Cheesecake
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 3 8oz packages cream cheese softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2-3 drops blue gel food coloring
- 2 1oz packages snack size Oreos
- 2 1oz packages snack size Chips Ahoy
- Mix graham crackers, sugar and melted butter and pat down into 7-9 inch springform pan.
- Pack down crust so it stays together, then place in freezer while preparing the cheesecake filling.
- Using a stand or electric hand mixer, cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until thick.
- Add whipped cream, vanilla, and food coloring into bowl with cream cheese and sugar mixture. Stir together until smooth.
- Take about 2/3 of your cookies (both kinds) and break them into smaller bite size pieces. Stir them into the batter.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into springform pan, on top of the crust. Use a spatula to smooth out the top. Decorate the top of the cheesecake with the remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours (or overnight) before serving.
- To make the springform pan release easier (and for easier slicing), freeze for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Pin our Cookie Monster Pie on Pinterest: