What’s Inside: The EASIEST ice cream cake you’ll ever make — only 3 ingredients and no baking required!
My husband first made this cookies & cream ice cream cake for a party… and it sure didn’t last long!
I knew that you all would enjoy this recipe because it is just SO easy, and it’s absolutely delicious! Plus, if I can make it, anyone can!
You only need three ingredients for this easy Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Cake:
- 12 ice cream sandwiches (or 18 mini sandwiches)
- 1 medium size pack of Oreos
- 1 large container of Cool Whip
**BONUS: This recipe can be made gluten free and/or dairy free by substituting the type of “ice cream” sandwiches and cookies used.
PREP TIME: 10 Minutes
“BAKE” (aka FREEZE) TIME: 1-2 hours
Affiliate links provided for your convenience in recreating this recipe; read our disclosure policy here.
STEP 1: Chop Oreos in food processor until finely ground. (Our Hamilton Beach Food Processor has lasted us years!)
STEP 2: Add ground Oreos to mixing bowl containing 2 cups Cool Whip.
STEP 3: Fold ground Oreos into Cool Whip until well combined — this is the “frosting.”
STEP 4: Place non-stick baking mat over a cookie pan. (We love these Reusable Silicone Reusable Baking Mats!)
STEP 5: Place four ice cream sandwiches together in center of baking mat. Spread a layer of frosting on top.
STEP 6: Repeat with two more layers of ice cream sandwiches.
STEP 7: Frost the top and sides of cake.
STEP 8: Allow cake to set in freezer for 1-2 hours. Remove from baking mat. Slice and enjoy!
Grab a free printable copy of this Easy Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Cake recipe:
- 1/2 package Oreos or similar sandwich cookies
- 12 ice cream sandwiches
- 2 cups Cool Whip or similar whipped topping
- Chop cookies in food processor until finely ground.
- Add cookie powder to a large mixing bowl containing 2 cups Cool Whip.
- Fold cookies into Cool Whip; this will be the frosting.
- Lay 4 ice cream sandwiches on a non-stick baking mat and cover with frosting.
- Repeat with 2 more layers of sandwiches.
- Use remaining frosting to cover the entire cake.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours & enjoy!
Be sure to save this EASY No-Bake Ice Cream Cake recipe on Pinterest:
**I am not affiliated with Oreos, Cool Whip, or Blue Bell Ice Cream– you could use any brand you prefer.
Check out our other favorite party desserts:
Get a FREE Daily Goal Planner!
Join thousands of moms & dads in sharing ideas and positivity by subscribing to the Soccer Mom Blog Weekly Inspiration Newsletter - and get a FREE Daily Goal Planner, too!
Have you ever thought about starting a blog of your own? Click here to find out more!
Follow the Soccer Mom Blog on Pinterest - Facebook- Twitter - Instagram