Let’s be real — the filling is the best part of an Oreo! We’ve taken that rich cream filling and created a luscious Oreo White Hot Chocolate that’s guaranteed to warm you up on a cold winter day!
Oreo Cream White Hot Chocolate
I’m always amazed that when offered a choice between chocolate or vanilla (ice cream, cupcakes, etc.), my youngest daughter always chooses vanilla. I’m a chocoholic, so I just don’t get it!
Even still, I love Oreos and of course the filling makes them! So even though I’m all about the chocolate, this white hot chocolate is a total winner in my book.
Fellow chocoholics, take note: this stuff is legit!
Oreo White Hot Cocoa Shopping List
The following is a quick look at ingredients needed for this recipe, as well as clickable shopping links (where possible) for your convenience. (Disclosure policy here)
A full printable copy of the recipe/ingredients is available at the end of the post. Click here to jump to the recipe.
- Whole milk
- Sweetened condensed milk
- White chocolate chips
- Vanilla extract
- Cookies & cream syrup
- Oreo cookies
- Whipped cream
- Large saucepan
- Wire whisk
Make it dairy free!
If you’re lactose intolerant like me, try this adaption:
- Sub your favorite non-dairy milk for whole milk (I love cashew milk!)
- Sub condensed coconut milk (try this recipe I use for non-dairy Vietnamese coffee) for regular condensed milk.
- Use non-dairy whipped topping in place of whipped cream. (I use Cool Whip, because it is lactose-freel; however there are dairy-derived ingredients, so skip if you have a dairy allergy).
- Look for vegan/non-dairy white chocolate and chocolate chips.
Did you know that there’s no dairy in the creme filling of Oreos (or in the cookie either)? So you’re all good there!
Grab a free printable copy of our Oreo Creme White Hot Chocolate:
Let's be real — the filling is the best part of an Oreo! We've taken that rich cream filling and created a luscious Oreo White Hot Chocolate that's guaranteed to warm you up on a cold winter day!
- 4 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cookies & cream syrup
- 8 Oreo cookies
- whipped cream for garnish
Add liquid ingredients (milk, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and cookies & cream syrup) to a large saucepan over medium heat.
White pan heats, remove the filling from your Oreo cookies and add the creme filling to the ingredients in pot. Set cookies aside for later. Add white chocolate chips to pan.
Whisk ingredients in saucepan as the liquid heats — until the mixture is hot, but not quite boiling and the white chocolate chips are completely melted.
Pour steaming white hot chocolate into mugs and top with a generous dollop of whipped cream. Finish with crumbled Oreo cookies.
Note: Nutrition information is a rough estimate only; actual values will vary based on the exact ingredients used and amount of recipe prepared.
Try it with these chewy Hot Chocolate Cookies:
FREE Printable Daily Planner
Complete the form to subscribe to our weekly newsletter with inspirational messages for moms, free family-friendly activities, giveaways, special offers, and more! You'll also get a FREE printable daily goal planner as a thank you for subscribing!
Latest posts by Stacey aka the Soccer Mom (see all)
- Easy Halloween Pudding Cups - September 18, 2019
- World’s BEST Carrot Cake Recipe - September 17, 2019
- Why the School Car Rider Line is a Blessing in Disguise - September 16, 2019
Last updated on August 5th, 2019 at 03:15 pm