Tastes like candy! This delightful Pink Starburst Cocktail is almost too pretty to drink! Made with 3 simple ingredients, it’s quick and easy to make.
Pink Starburst Cocktail
Favorite fruity candy?? Starburst hands down!! And I’ll admit…I only eat the cherry and strawberry ones!
This Pink Starburst Cocktail is inspired by the best flavor of Starburst. It tastes just like candy! (But this is a grown-up treat for sure!)
I especially love how pretty this cocktail is — it is the perfect “fancy” drink for a mom’s day out at the pool, Valentine’s Day, or any special occasion! And believe it or not, this is a really easy recipe! Just 3 simple ingredients!
I also adore how this drink is a vibrant pink color, without any food coloring needed!
If pink is your favorite Starburst flavor too, then this is a must try!
For your convenience in re-creating this recipe, I’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products used. Read our disclosure policy here.
- Pink Lemonade Vodka
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Pink Starburst Candy, for garnish
Our Favorite Bartender Tools
- Stainless Steel 2-Piece Cocktail Shakers (This is the style I learned to bartend with and still prefer)
- Cocktail strainer
- Cocktail glasses — A highball, margarita glass, mason jar… almost any fun glassware could work for this festive tropical drink!
- Large blender — if you want to make this a frozen drink!
- Fill glass with ice cubes.
- Combine 2 ounces of vodka and about 6 ounces of lemonade in a cocktail shaker, with a little bit of ice. Give a few good shakes to mix, then strain and pour the mixture into your prepared glass.
- Serve with a side of pink Starburst candies (unwrapped).
Note: This drink recipe is intended for readers age 21+; please enjoy responsibly!
- I always like to use a cocktail shaker for easy, even mixing. It’s also a handy tool if you’re making more than one serving. However, you can make this drink without one too. Simply pour the ingredients into a glass of ice and give a good stir to mix.
- A little bit of fizziness can be fun too! Try topping the drink with a bit of lemon lime soda.
- To make a pitcher, simply triple or quadruple the ingredient amounts (depending on the size of your pitcher). Stir together in a pitcher and keep in the fridge until ready to serve. Do not add ice until pouring, so as to not water down the drink.
- Try adding pink sugar to the rim of the glass and/or serve with a colorful striped straw for an extra festive touch!
- The vodka we used has a pink tint, so when combined with strawberry lemonade juice, the resulting drink is a bright pink color. If you use a clear vodka, you can always add a drop of red food coloring if desired.
- If vodka is not your thing, you can swap alcohols. A strawberry flavored rum could work well here too.
Can this be Made into A Frozen Drink?
Yes, this can easily be made into a refreshing frozen cocktail!
To do so, add 1 cup of vodka and 2 cups juice to a blender with ice. You can also make ice cubes with the juice, so the drink will become even more flavorful as the ice melts (instead of watered down).
Blend until you have a slushy consistency.
More of Our Favorite Fruity Cocktails
- Dragonfruit Rum Punch
- Strawberry Frosé Slush
- Strawberry Texas Ranch Water
- Blue Smurfette Cocktail
- Crown Peach Jello Shots
- Electric Lemonade
- Banana Rum Punch
- Pink Panties Frozen Drink
- Peach Rum Punch
- Fresh Lime Skinny Margarita
- Hippie Juice Punch
Print this Starburst Cocktail Recipe
If you tried this recipe and loved it, please rate it!
Pink Starburst Cocktail
- Cocktail glass
- 1 Cocktail shaker
- 2 oz Strawberry Lemonade Vodka
- 6 oz Strawberry Lemonade
- Pink Starburst Candies for garnish
- Fill a cocktail glass completely with ice cubes.
- Add vodka and strawberry lemonade to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake for a few seconds to mix, then strain/pour into your prepared glass.
- Garnish with a spear of pink starburst candies.
Pin this Starburst Punch Recipe on Pinterest:
You might also like: