A quick and easy Valentine’s Day party snack that’s ready in minutes! These cute Valentine Pretzel Treats are fun for kids to make and perfect gifts for teachers, family and friends.
Easy Peasy Valentine Pretzel Treats
Aren’t these Valentine’s Day Pretzels SO cute?
Would you believe they only take 3 ingredients and about 10 minutes to make?
This is the perfect Valentine’s Day recipe to make when you’re short on time or want to make a quick gift for teachers, family, or a party treat.
My girls love to make food gifts with melted chocolate because those are the types of recipes that they can do with little assistance. These Valentine Pretzel Treats are fun to make with the kids! (Though they might try to sneak a few “taste tests!”)
Related: Check out these “Bunny Butt Pretzels” we made for Easter too!
For your convenience in re-creating our Valentine Pretzel Treats, I’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products and kitchen supplies we used. Disclosure policy available here.
- Square pretzels
- HERSHEY’S HUGS Kisses
- Conversation hearts candy
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper or non-slip silicone baking mat
How to Make Easy Valentine’s Day Pretzels
A free printable copy of the full recipe and ingredients list is available at the bottom of the post. There’s also a handy video tutorial in the recipe card! Keep reading for photo step-by-step instruction and prep tips, or click here to jump to printable recipe and video!
Keep a close eye on your pretzel treats while they bake, as they only need a couple minutes in the oven. You will know they are ready when the chocolate looks wet and shiny.
TIP: The HUGS will not melt down — so don’t let that be the indicator that it’s time to take them out of the oven. If they bake for too long then the chocolate will crack and burn.
Remove cookie sheet from the oven and carefully place a candy conversation heart on top of each hug. Gently press so that the candy sinks down slightly into the melting Hershey’s Kiss. Careful, the melted chocolate and cookie sheet may still be hot.
Note: Adults should handle this step, or make sure that there is nothing hot enough to burn if kids are helping.
Allow to cool completely before storing or enjoying.
Get more recipes delivered right to your inbox each week!
Sign up for our weekly recipe share newsletter below – it’s fun and free!
Make Cooking Fun (and Easy!)
Be sure to save our Valentine’s Day Pretzels on Pinterest:
Grab a free printable copy of our Valentine Pretzel Treats recipe:
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear what you think in the comments below.
A quick and easy Valentine's Day party snack that's ready in minutes! These cute Valentine Pretzel Treats are fun for kids to make - click for video recipe!
- 20 Square pretzels
- 20 Hershey's Kiss Hugs unwrapped
- 20 pieces Conversation hearts candy
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-slip silicone baking mat.
- Line up pretzels in rows on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place one unwrapped Hershey's Kiss in the middle of each pretzel.
- Bake in the oven for 2-4 minutes. You will know they are ready when the chocolate looks wet and shiny. (They will not melt down - so don’t wait for them! If they bake for too long then they will crack and burn).
- Remove cookie sheet from the oven and carefully place a candy conversation heart on top of each hug. Gently press so that the candy sinks down slightly into the melting Hershey's Kiss. Careful, the melted chocolate and cookie sheet may still be hot.
- Allow to cool completely.
Note: Nutrition information is a rough estimate only; actual values will vary based on the exact ingredients used and amount of recipe prepared.
More of our favorite Valentine’s Day Treats:
Last updated on January 14th, 2019 at 03:00 pm