If you’re on the hunt for an easy Easter recipe to make with the kids this spring, then you’ll love these adorable Bunny Butt Pretzels! (Or “Bunny Bum” if you prefer).
Easter Bunny Butt Pretzels
I love this Bunny Butt Pretzels recipe because kids of all ages can pitch in to make them — they’ll love building their bunnies! (Almost as much as they’ll love eating them!)
We love making pretzel treats because the kids can help make them – check out our Valentine Pretzel Treats too!
These Bunny Butt Pretzels are also perfect for Easter parties or holiday treat gifts for family, friends, and teachers. They’re just so cute and delicious! Read on for the simple instructions.
PS- Bunnies love carrots, so check out our carrot-shaped mini carrot cakes too!
Ingredients & Supply List
For your convenience, we’ve included shop-able ad-links to supplies used to make this recipe; read our disclosure policy here.
- Mini Pretzel Twists
- Large White Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Mini Pink Marshmallows
- Bunny Feet Icing Decorations
How to make Bunny Butt Pretzels
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Evenly spread pretzels on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
TIP: We love these silicon baking mats for almost all of our baking projects — they’re reusable and non-stick!
Build Your Bunnies:
Place a white melting wafer in the center of each pretzel. Place cookie sheet into the oven for 3 minutes to soften the wafer. (Watch carefully because you don’t want it to melt completely!)
Use your fingers to lightly compress the marshmallow, then place the marshmallow into the center of the white chocolate wafer.
Press bunny feet into the bottom sides of the white melting wafer. Be sure to work quickly while white chocolate wafers are still soft!
TIP: Work in smaller batches to prevent melting wafers from re-hardening before you’ve finished placing marshmallows and bunny feet.
Allow to let sit on tray for 30 minutes until white chocolate hardens. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Can I Find the Bunny Feet?
We found the bunny feet on Amazon — they are usually called Bunny Feet Icing Decorations or something similar. I’ve linked to them in the ingredient list near the top of the post (they do seem to sell out quickly though!)
You may also be able to find these in the the baking section at your grocery store or in the specialty food section of a craft store like Michael’s or Hobby Lobby.
Do These Bunny Pretzels Need to Be Refrigerated?
No, these pretzel treats should not be kept in the refrigerator, as this can actually dry out the pretzels and the marshmallows quickly.
I recommend storing in an airtight container at room temperature, or in a slightly cool place. The pantry or countertop should be fine, as long as it is away from heat or light sources.
More of our Most Popular Easter Recipes
- Easter Cookie Cake
- Nutter Butter Chicks
- Carrot Cake Cookies
- Carrot Shaped Mini Carrot Cakes
- Cadbury Creme Egg Chocolate Lasagna
Grab a free printable copy of our bunny butt pretzels recipe:
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Bunny Butt Pretzels
- 24 mini pretzels
- 24 large white chocolate melting wafers
- 24 mini pink marshmallows
- 48 Easter Bunny Feet Icing Decorations
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Evenly spread pretzels on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
Build Your Bunnies:
- Place a white melting wafer in the center of each pretzel. Place cookie sheet into the oven for 3 minutes to soften the wafer. (Watch carefully because you don't want it to melt completely!)
- Use your fingers to lightly compress the marshmallow, then place the marshmallow into the center of the white chocolate wafer.
- Press bunny feet into the bottom sides of the white melting wafer. Be sure to work quickly while white chocolate wafers are still soft! (TIP: Work in smaller batches to prevent melting wafers from re-hardening before you've finished placing marshmallows and bunny feet).
- Allow to let sit on tray for 30 minutes until white chocolate hardens. Enjoy!
You might also like these Easter bunny treats:
And be sure to check out this super easy DIY Easter Egg Wreath craft!
- Peach Wine Slushies - June 7, 2023
- 4th of July Fudge - June 6, 2023
- Watermelon Margaritas 2 Ways – “On the Rocks” or Frozen - June 5, 2023
Hi! I love those Easter bunny butt pretzels. Where do you find the feet though? I’ve never seen anything like that, but I don’t live in an area that really has a whole lot of baking/craft supplies. Would someplace like Hobby Lobby have them?
Stacey aka the Soccer Mom says
The feet are from Amazon – I put the picture/link underneath the ingredients list in the post if you’d like to order 🙂
Janice Antolik says
These are adorable, Im currently making them, I don’t have the feet but I bought white chocolate,milk chocolate for the bum and pink colored, white chocolate to make the bunny feet.. wish me luck!
Stacey aka the Soccer Mom says
Let me know how it goes with the white chocolate!