This luxurious Instant Pot Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake features layers and layers of rich and creamy chocolate! It’s the ultimate in decadent chocolate desserts and it’s so easy to make in your Instant Pot! If you love Godiva chocolates, then you’ve got to try the cheesecake version!
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Godiva Cheesecake – Baked in an Instant Pot!
Who else LOVES the Cheesecake Factory??
Before moving to Houston, I’d never even heard of this magical place. However, at my first apartment there was a Cheesecake Factory just around the corner.
The first time I visited, I was in awe of the menu. SO many desserts!! How do you even choose?!
The Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake quickly became a favorite of my sister and I. What’s not to love? Layers upon layers of rich chocolate cheesecake and mouse! Pure heaven!!
This Instant Pot chocolate cheesecake is a spot-on recreation of that decadent Godiva cheesecake that we love so much. And it’s easy to make at home in your Instant Pot!
Seriously, once you make an Instant Pot cheesecake you might never go back to the old way!
For your convenience in re-creating our Cheesecake Factory Godiva cheesecake, I’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products we used. Disclosure policy available here.
What You Need to Make a Chocolate Cheesecake in an Instant Pot
For the Crust:
- Double Stuffed Oreos — The filling holds the crust together…and tastes amazing!
- Cream cheese — Allow it to soften to room temperature before you get started.
- Sour Cream
- Cocoa Powder — Find it in the baking aisle (not hot cocoa mix!)
- Vanilla Extract
- Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips — We’ll use these for the cheesecake and the mousse.
- Heavy whipping cream — You’ll want enough to use in both the mousse layer and the whipped cream. A quart should be plenty.
- Powdered sugar — For the whipped cream frosting.
- Godiva chocolate hearts— Be sure to unwrap them before using! And not eat them all while you’re baking 😉
Kitchen Tools Used:
- Instant Pot
- 7.5″ Spring form pan — The official Instant Pot spring form pan is 7.5″ but you can use an 7″ size too. If an 8″ pan will fit in your Instant Pot, you can use that too.
- Stand mixer — We bought our KitchenAid mixer refurbished and saved a lot of money that way!
- Frosting decorating bag with star tip
Advantages to Baking a Cheesecake in the Instant Pot
There are quite a few reasons to make a cheesecake in an Instant Pot! Here are a few:
- It’s easy and practically foolproof!
- The Instant Pot works like a water bath to keep the cheesecake moist and prevent cracking. That’s trickier to do in a conventional oven.
- It takes about twice as long to bake a cheesecake in the oven as it does to make it in the Instant Pot.
- The texture of an Instant Pot cheesecake is especially smooth and creamy.
Tips for Making the Perfect Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake
- We use our hands to press the crust into the bottom of the spring form pan. If you don’t want to get your hands dirty, try using the bottom of a measuring cup to press the crust into your pan
- When adding water to the Instant Pot, use hot or boiling water to reduce the amount of time it takes for the Instant Pot to get up to pressure.
- If there’s any water on top of the cheesecake when you remove from the Instant Pot and take off the foil, don’t worry! Simply pat dry with a paper towel before you cool the cheesecake.
- We recommend chilling the cheesecake overnight if possible, but if you’re in a pinch for time try to give it at least a couple hours to set.
More of our favorite cheesecake recipes:
- Gingerbread Cheesecake
- Christmas Cheesecake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- No Bake Cookie Monster Cheesecake
- Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake Bars
- Funfetti Cheesecake
Make Cooking Fun (and Easy!)
More of our favorite Instant Pot desserts:
- Instant Pot Angel Food Cake
- Instant Pot Apple Cake
- Instant Pot Apple Butter
- Instant Pot Mango Coconut Bundt Cake
Instant Pot Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe (Printable Copy):
If you like this recipe, please rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
This luxurious Instant Pot Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake features layers and layers of rich and creamy chocolate! It's the ultimate in decadent chocolate desserts and it's so easy to make in your Instant Pot!
- 20 double stuffed Oreos
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ Cup sour cream
- ⅓ Cup sugar
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¼ Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips melted
- 2 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ Cup powdered sugar
- Godiva chocolate hearts
Using a food processor, grind up the OREO cookies into fine crumbs.
Line the bottom of an 8-inch spring form pan with parchment paper and coat the sides with non-stick cooking spray.
Press the OREO crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
Place crust in freezer to set while you make the cheesecake filling.
Beat together cream cheese, sugar and cocoa until smooth and creamy.
Mix in the sour cream. Once that is incorporated, add melted chocolate and vanilla and continue mixing.
Add eggs one at a time, mixing as you go.
Remove crust from freezer and pour the cheesecake batter on top of the crust.
Cover the top of the spring form pan with foil.
Place 1 cup of water into the pot of the Instant Pot.
Place spring form pan onto trivet and into the Instant Pot.
Put lid on the Instant Pot and turn the knob to seal.
Set to high pressure for 35 minutes. When timer goes off, use natural releasse.
Open lid, remove springform pan, and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
Once cool, place in fridge to chill overnight if possible, but at least until set.
Use a mixer to whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
Fold in the melted chocolate until well combined.
Spread over the top cooled cheesecake and place back in the fridge.
Use a stand mixer to beat the whipped cream, cocoa, and powdered sugar together until stiff peaks form
Scoop into a frosting decorating bag fitted with a star tip and pipe dollops around the top of the cheesecake.
Place an unwrapped Godiva chocolate in the middle of each dollop of frosting.
Note: Nutrition information is a rough estimate only; actual values will vary based on the exact ingredients used and amount of recipe prepared.
Pin our Copycat Cheesecake Factory Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake on Pinterest:
You might also like these awesome chocolate recipes: