Perfect for your Super Bowl party or tailgate! These football brownies are a hit with football fans of all ages, and they’re super easy to make with this foolproof recipe!
Easy Football Brownies
It’s almost that time of year again…for the BIG game!
I’m more of a college football fan myself, but our family always celebrates the Super Bowl in some way.
Even if you’re not a huge football fan, you’ve got to admit that Super Bowl parties are a lot of fun! Who doesn’t love an excuse to get together with family and friends and eat lots of awesome pizza, hearty snacks and treats?!
These football brownies are so stinkin’ cute!! And of course they taste amazing!! (Mmmm…chocolate!!)
When serving large crowds, we use time-saving tricks whenever possible. Box brownie mix is quick, easy, and your guests won’t know the difference!
However, if you have a little extra time and really want the perfect brownie recipe, click here to see how we make fudge brownies from scratch!
PS- We’ve also included our healthy homemade brownies recipe below if you’d to make ’em guilt-free (And eat as many as you want!)
What You Need to Make Football Shaped Brownies
We’ve included ad links for your convenience in finding supplies used to make this recipe; read our full disclosure policy here.
- 1 box brownie mix
- White decorating icing
Kitchen Supplies You Might Find Useful:
How to Make Brownie Footballs
Prepare brownies according to directions on back of box, or use our healthy brownie recipe (link above under ingredients). When brownies are done baking, allow to cool completely, then carefully remove from pan and flip onto a cutting board.
Use an oval or football-shaped cookie cutter to create your football brownies.
If you don’t have an oval or football shaped cookie cutter, you can also freehand by cutting the brownies out with a knife.
Make sure individual brownies are right-side-up, then use white writing icing, or regular frosting piped through a decorating bag to draw the laces. Free printable copy of this recipe available below.
Related: These brownies would be the perfect addition to your game day burger bar! We even made free printable “build your own burger bar” signs that you can download and use!
Tips for Making the Perfect Brownie
- Save Time with our Shortcut! We used a boxed brownie mix to save time, because on game day it gets pretty hectic around here! Plus, there are quite a few box mixes that are hard to beat and they’re hard to mess up!
- OR Make them From Scratch! If you want to make them from scratch, try our homemade brownie recipe!
- Want a healthy version? Try our Chocolate Avocado Brownies recipe (they’re gluten free!) with our “Magic” 2-ingredient White Chocolate Coconut Oil Frosting!
- Be sure to allow the brownies to cool completely before frosting so the icing stays in place.
Grab a Free Printable Copy of our Easy Football Brownies Recipe:
If you love this recipe, rate it! Or tell us what you think in the comments below.
Fudgy Football Brownies Recipe
- 1 box Fudge brownie mix
- 1 tube White decorating icing
- Bake brownies according to directions on box. (Healthy homemade brownie recipe available in notes).
- Once brownies are done baking, remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Carefully remove brownies from pan and flip onto a cutting board.
- Use an oval or football-shaped cookie cutter to create your football brownies.
- White writing icing, or regular frosting piped through a decorating bag, draw the laces on top of your football brownies.
Save these easy football brownies on Pinterest:
More of our favorite Super Bowl Party & game day recipes:
- When You’re Sleep Deprived Mama, Remember This - January 14, 2021
- How to Start Making Money Blogging (Even as a Beginner) - January 13, 2021
- Healthy Barbecue Chicken Pizza with Sweet Potato Crust - January 9, 2021