This heavenly-smelling cotton blossom homemade sugar scrub leaves your skin baby soft, and costs a fraction of the price of store-bought beauty products!
Cotton Blossom Homemade Sugar Scrub
Like many of you, I’m a huge fan of Bath & Body Works (I used to work there in college!) I especially love their Cotton Blossom fragrance. It’s one of their classic scents and one of my all-time favorites, even before I ever worked there.
However, as a mom with a growing family, I like to save money wherever possible. That’s why I’ve started dabbling in creating my own homemade bath and beauty products.
The other reason I love homemade skin care is because I know exactly what goes into the products I make — no harsh chemicals with crazy names I can’t even pronounce!
After my last pregnancy, my skin became super sensitive, so I’m extra careful about what I use on it.
This cotton blossom DIY sugar scrub is made with only 4 simple ingredients, so not only is it easy to make, but there are no surprises about what’s inside.
Make a batch for yourself, or as a gift for your mom, grandma, or girlfriends! It smells amazing, keeps for weeks, and it works!
Cotton Blossom Sugar Scrub Ingredients
For your convenience, I’ve included shop-able ad links to products and supplies used to make this homemade sugar scrub recipe; disclosure policy available here.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 5 drops Vitamin E oil
- 5-6 drops cotton blossom fragrance oil
How to Make Copycat Bath & Body Works Cotton Blossom Sugar Scrub
Combine all of the above ingredients into a medium mixing bowl and stir until fully incorporated.
(Yields 2 cups)
How to Store Your Homemade Sugar Scrub: Transfer cotton blossom sugar scrub to an airtight container and keep in a cool, dry place for up to 1 month.
How to Use Your Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Apply cotton blossom sugar scrub generously to wet skin (can be used either on hands or body or both!)
- Massage in a circular motion for about 30 seconds.
- Rinse completely with water and gently pat dry with a towel.
- Follow with your favorite skin moisturizer – click here to see why we love coconut oil as a moisturizer!
If you like this cotton blossom body scrub, be sure to try our Vanilla Honey DIY Lip Scrub too:
More of our favorite Beauty Tips for Busy Moms:
Latest posts by Stacey aka the Soccer Mom (see all)
- White Chocolate Gingerbread Truffles - December 5, 2019
- Penguin Painted Rocks – Cute Christmas Painted Rocks - December 4, 2019
- Candy Cane Cake – Peppermint Layer Cake Recipe - December 3, 2019
Last updated on April 9th, 2018 at 02:53 pm