Nutella fans rejoice!! This Microwave Nutella fudge is beyond easy and oh-so-delicious! Only 3 ingredients!
Easy Nutella Microwave Fudge
I LOVE NUTELLA.
Like, really really love it.
During my college days (when I had a faster metabolism), I used to keep a jar of Nutella in my pantry at all times. I would grab a spoonful whenever I needed a little chocolate deliciousness in my life.
Wait…did I actually just admit that??
Well, now ya know!
If you love Nutella as much as me…or almost as much as me…then you’ve got to try this easy Nutella fudge recipe!
You only need 3 ingredients (yup, one of them is Nutella) and there is no baking required! That’s right, this is a microwave fudge recipe that even beginners can handle. Whoohoo!
Not only is it easy, I promise this easy Nutella microwave fudge will be a big hit! It’s so rich and decadent!
Related: Try our most popular chocolate recipe ever! Click here to check out our Texas Sheet Cake Cookies!
Nutella Fudge Ingredients:
Affiliate links provided for your convenience in re-creating this recipe; read disclosure policy here.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup Nutella hazelnut spread
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
Kitchen Tools Used:
- Microwave safe bowls
- Small glass baking dish (a smaller dish will have thicker fudge – we used the 8″ square)
- Non-stick cooking spray
How to Make Nutella Fudge in the Microwave
First, watch a quick video demo to see how we make Nutella fudge, then keep reading for full step by step directions. A free printable copy of this Nutella fudge recipe is available at the bottom of the post.
Click video to play:
First, prepare a small baking pan or 6″ x 4″ casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray or parchment paper.
Place the chocolate bars or milk chocolate chips in a microwave safe bow. Microwave and stir in 30 second intervals to melt the chocolate. Mine took about a minute and a half to melt fully. You could use a double boiler, but we use the microwave because it’s easier and faster.
TIP: Be sure to handle carefully, as bowl may become hot too.
Stir in the Nutella, followed by the sweetened condensed milk.
When chocolate mixture is smooth, spread the fudge out into the loaf pan and smooth down with the back of a spoon or spatula.
Refrigerate until fudge is firm (at least 2 hours).
Cut the Nutella fudge into 1″ squares.
The fudge can stored in the refrigerator or at room temperature. My husband likes to keep his candy, fudge, etc. cold, so we keep ours in the fridge.
TIP: Next time try using dark chocolate chips for a whole new flavor combo!
More No-Bake Fudge Recipes
Printable Copy of our Nutella Fudge Recipe:
If you like this recipe, please rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Nutella Fudge - Only 3 Ingredients!
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- Grease a loaf pan or small 6" x 4" casserole dish or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips or chocolate bars in a microwave-safe bowl and heat until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in the Nutella, then the sweetened condensed milk.
- When mixture is smooth, pour into the loaf pan and smooth down with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, until set.
- Cut the Nutella fudge into 1" squares.