We promise you won’t miss the wheat! This HUGE collection of delicious gluten free dessert recipes will please even the pickiest of palates!
The BEST Gluten Free Desserts Ever
Going gluten free doesn’t have to be a bummer! There are so many substitutes for regular flour that have a wonderful flavor and texture. So much so that in a taste test, you wouldn’t even be able to tell that these are gluten free desserts unless I told you first!
Why Gluten Free?
So how do I know what I’m talking about? Why do I care so much about gluten free desserts?
- I’ve been gluten free for six years now, so I’ve tried a lot of different gluten free foods and recipes.
- I love desserts!!!
When I was pregnant with our middle daughter, I experienced SO much bloating after every meal. I was miserable! (Sorry if that’s TMI, but it’s helpful to understand why I switched to a gluten free diet).
My mom, who already lived gluten free, asked what I ate everyday. Turns out, it was a lot of sandwiches, bread, pasta, etc. AKA…gluten, gluten, and more gluten!!
She suggested that I cut out the gluten to feel better. I thought she was CRAZY, but I was willing to try anything. Well, after just two days of eating gluten free, I felt AMAZING. No more bloat!
I’ve never gone back to my “old” way of eating.
Easy Gluten Free Dessert Recipes – Seriously, They’re Easy!
My husband is the chef in the family, and because he saw how much better I felt without gluten, he committed to mastering how to cook gluten free recipes. Obviously that included lots of gluten free desserts (I was pregnant at the time after all!)
Over time, my husband made LOTS of gluten free desserts and some of them…ok, pretty much ALL of them…turned out to be absolutely delicious.
I’d actually say that his biggest talent in the kitchen is making gluten free dessert recipes of my favorite treats. How lucky am I?!
The good news is that you can enjoy these gluten free desserts too! The recipes are easy to follow and no more difficult to make than any other recipe. Many of these are gluten free dessert recipes with normal ingredients!
50 Gluten Free Dessert Recipes
Because a picture is better than 1000 words, we’ve included photos of ALL 50 of our favorite gluten free desserts. Some of them are keto-friendly, and there are even gluten free dairy free desserts too!
These are my husband’s BEST gluten free dessert recipes, as well as a few from my friends.
Click on the links below the photos to view the full recipe for each gluten free dessert. Enjoy!
- Peanut Butter Low Carb Protein Balls — A delicious way to grab some protein on the go!
- Keto No Bake Cookies — No time to bake? These no-bake cookies will hit the spot! Our most popular cookies EVER!
- Nutella Microwave Fudge — No baking required! And it is every bit as decadent as you’d expect…yum!!
- The BEST Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies — All of the taste, none of the gluten!
- Crazy Good Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs — Cookie dough is hard to resist already, but make it gluten free and you’ve got a winning recipe!
- 3-Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies — With only 3 ingredients, these are some of the best Peanut Butter cookies out there!
- Decadent Keto Chocolate Mousse — This Keto Chocolate Mousse is unbelievably rich and decadent! It’s my personal favorite gluten free dessert recipe!
- 2 Minute KETO Chocolate Mug Cake — A fresh take on a classic, this mug cake is keto friendly and gluten free!
- Chocolate Avocado Cookies — These dense fudgy cookies taste so good, you’d never know there’s avocado in them!
- The BEST Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread — This gluten free pumpkin bread is the perfect Starbucks pumpkin bread replacement!
- Healthy Paleo Candied Pecans — A deliciously sweet and crunchy treat!
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich — Everything you love about ice cream sandwiches in a gluten free variation!
- Chewy Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies — Gooey, melted chocolate chips wrapped in chewy cookie. You just can’t beat the classics!
- Gluten Free Blueberry Cobbler — This is a guilt-free version of the classic summer dessert!
- American Flag Fruit Pizza — Perfect for those summer nights with the family, this fruit pizza keeps things fresh!
- Perfect Dairy Free Cheesecake — You’d never guess dairy free cheesecake could be this good! If you’re looking for gluten free dairy free recipes, this one is a winner!
- Healthy Homemade Green Gummy Snacks — These homemade gummies put a healthy spin on the sweet treat!
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bars — A perfect after-school snack, way better than any storebought granola bars!
- Bakery Style Pecan Toffee Cookies — You’ll never need to leave the house for bakery style cookies again! SO SO GOOD!!
- Gluten Free Strawberry Cupcakes — The gorgeous shade of pink and hint of strawberry flavor makes these cupcakes a winner. LOVE these!!
- Chewy Chocolate Avocado Brownies — Deliciously chocolatey and light on the stomach, these are a perfect light dessert!
- Nestlé Toll House Cake — Have you ever wanted a chocolate chip cookie in cake form? Well, look no further! This is a gluten free version of one of my favorite cakes in the world that I used to get at a local bakery.
- Heavenly Nut & Honey Candy — Sweet, crunchy, and nutty, this new take on classic brittle is so tasty!
- Kid-Made Mini Gingerbread House Cakes — These mini gingerbread houses are perfect for the holidays, but great year-round too!
- 3-Ingredient Granola Bites — Only 3 simple ingredients for a fun on the go snack!
- Cherry Jelly Donut Cupcakes — Jelly donut meets cupcake in this awesome recipe, and it’s gluten free!
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins — These are so much better than any storebought mini muffins!
- The BEST Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake Recipe — This Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake is seriously the best dessert in the whole entire world! I mean it! This is one of the first gluten free desserts my husband ever made and it is one of the most-requested at family gatherings and holidays!
- Dark Chocolate Coconut Protein Balls — These coconut protein balls are an excellent way to boost your day!
- Oatmeal Stuffed Apples with Candied Pecans — A classic baked apple, with a healthy twist!
- The BEST Gluten Free Zucchini Cake — Your tastebuds will have no idea this cake is made of zucchini AND gluten free!
- Potato Chip Chocolate Chip Cookies — The potato chips in this recipe add a delicious salty crunch to the cookies!
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels — Chocolate covered pretzels have always been a staple of snacking, but now you can have them gluten free!
- Gluten Free Apple Pie Donuts — These are the only healthy donuts you’ll find that taste just as good as the real thing!
- Carnival-Style Gluten Free Funnel Cakes — Bring the carnival to your kitchen with these funnel cakes!
- Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Cake — This ice cream cake is so easy to make, you can even make it right in the carton!
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Cake — If you just can’t get enough pumpkin spice, this is the cake for you!
- Chocolate Avocado Pumpkin Cookies with Salted Caramel Chips — sweet chocolate and pumpkin mixed with salted caramel chips makes for a delicious dessert!
- Marbled Flourless Chocolate Avocado Brownie Bars — These marbled brownies are pleasing to the eye, and they taste as good as they look!
- Creamy Avocado Fudgesicles (click here for the recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) — Chocolatey, creamy, fudgey goodness! Just as good as the original!
- Healthy Oatmeal Muffins (click here for the recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) — An excellent healthy breakfast, and it’s gluten free!
- Keto Strawberry Upside Down Cake (click here for the recipe on How 2 Do Keto) — Fresh and fruity, this personal cake is just the right size!
- Keto Churros (click here for the recipe on How 2 Do Keto) — You can never go wrong with a churro! Perfect for that sweet tooth!
- Keto Raspberry Almond Shortbread Cookies (click here for the recipe on How 2 Do Keto) — Shortbread with a fruity nutty kick, and it’s both gluten free AND keto friendly!
- Keto Chocolate Mint Pudding (click here for the recipe on How 2 Do Keto) — A perfect minty way to end a meal, this pudding is so delicious!
- Melt-in-Your-Mouth Keto Chocolate Cookies (click here for the recipe on How 2 Do Keto) — These awesome chocolate cookies really do melt in your mouth!
- 90-Second Keto Lemon Mug Cake (click here for the recipe on How 2 Do Keto) — A fresh citrus flavor really brings this mug cake to the next level!
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Streusel Muffins (click here for the recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) — These pumpkin streusel muffins are a super easy breakfast treat!
- Apple Berry Pie (click here for the recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) — The fruit and berry flavors in this pie mix so perfectly to create an amazing dish!
- Dairy Free Cashew Milk Creamsicles (click here for the recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) — Sweet, creamy, with a citrus tang, these are the perfect summer treat!
Be Sure to Check Out Our Favorite Pumpkin Gluten Free Dessert Recipes Too!
If you love pumpkin season as much as we do, then you’ll love these pumpkin flavored gluten free dessert recipes! There are over 25 delicious ideas perfect for fall!
Make Cooking Fun (and Easy!)
Last updated on June 13th, 2019 at 03:58 pm
Have you ever thought about starting a blog of your own? Click here to find out more!
Follow the Soccer Mom Blog on Pinterest - Facebook- Twitter - Instagram