Inside: From appetizers to savory mains to crave-worthy party desserts, these gluten free pumpkin recipes are so darn delicious that no one will ever know the “secret!”
I don’t know about you, but I live for pumpkin season!
Ok, that’s a bit dramatic, but still…I love all things pumpkin!
25 Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes that are Better than the “Real Thing”
Since I eat gluten free (it helped tremendously with discomfort when I was pregnant, so I stuck with it), I tasked my husband (the chef in the family) to creating GF recipes with my favorite ingredient.
This comprehensive collection of gluten free recipes features something for every occasion — everything from soups, to apps, to ice cream! And of course…pumpkin pie!
The best part? These decadent pumpkin indulgences won’t hurt your tummy!
Our family’s favorite gluten free pumpkin recipes:
- Dark Chocolate & Pumpkin Spice Truffles — Look like an adorable pumpkin, dissolve into coffee or milk for a treat!
- “Better than Starbucks” Gluten Free Pumpkin Loaf — A guilt free version of our favorite fall dessert from Starbucks! I think I even like it better than the “real” thing (especially since it doesn’t hurt my tummy!)
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Cake — Soft, moist, and spicy!
- Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Cake — Gluten free, dairy free, and easy to make in an ice cream carton! A super fun recipe to make with kids (they’ll love the big reveal!)
- 2-Bite Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins — These mini muffins are high in protein and fiber, plus gluten free, but they taste so good you’d never be able to tell they’re actually pretty healthy! We made 3 batches of these in one week alone!
- Pumpkin Spice French Toast Sticks — Substitute gluten free bread for this fall breakfast hit!
- Healthy Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte — No added sugar, no gluten, and no dairy. But SO much yummy pumpkin flavor!!
- Chocolate Avocado Pumpkin Cookies with Salted Caramel Chips — Long name, unique flavor combo! We like to make a batch and keep them in the freezer – they taste amazing chilled!
- Pumpkin Spice Chicken Curry — It sounds a bit odd, but this savory pumpkin recipe knocked our socks off!! A sweet, mild curry that just works and boy is it good!
More gluten free pumpkin recipes from our blogger friends:
- Pumpkin Hummus (recipe on Sugar Spice & Glitter) — A yummy new spin on a favorite dip!
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Frosted Brownies (recipe on Deliciously Plated) — Frosted to look like adorable rustic pumpkins!
- Low Carb Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting (recipe on Wholesome Yum) — All natural ingredients and only 10 minutes prep. These look like a decadent treat and are sure to please all palates!
- Savory Pumpkin Soup (recipe on Having Fun Saving & Cooking) — Loaded with veggies, this hearty pumpkin soup in the perfect accompaniment to a fall meal.
- Baked Sausage & Pumpkin Bites (recipe on Step Away from the Carbs) — An unexpected party appetizer that’s sure to be a hit!
- Pumpkin Casserole (recipe on Low Carb Yum) — A crave-worthy experience!
- Pumpkin Spice Simple Syrup (recipe on Deliciously Plated) — Make your own gluten free pumpkin flavored cocktails.
- Keto Pumpkin Pie (recipe on Wholesome Yum) — It’s sugar free too!
- Oatmeal Pumpkin Cookies (recipe on Having Fun & Saving) — These are wonderful for breakfast too!
- Pumpkin “Green” Smoothie (recipe on My Think Big Life) — Superfood in a glass! This pumpkin based smoothie is an energy boost and packed with fruits & veggies.
- Pumpkin Bacon Dip (recipe on Having Fun & Saving) — Because everything is better with bacon!
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie (recipe on Sugar Spice & Glitter) — High in protein!
- Pumpkin Banana Pancakes (recipe on Having Fun & Saving) — Only 3 simple ingredients!
- Pumpkin Rice Krispy Treats (recipe on Sugar Spice & Glitter) — Super cute and shaped like little pumpkins! (Note: Be sure to look for puffed rice cereal that is clearly labeled “gluten free” to be sure that your treats are GF).
- Pumpkin Mousse (recipe on Low Carb Yum) — Ready from start to finish in only 5 minutes!
- Pumpkin & Bacon Ice Cream (recipe on Step Away From the Carbs) — You have to try it to believe it!
So there you have it! Our favorite gluten free pumpkin recipes of all time! Be sure to bookmark this page, as we’ll add more when we make them or find them!
More healthy eating favorites:
Last updated on July 29th, 2019 at 12:09 pm