These Chocolate & Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies are my new go-to guilt-free treat!
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies
One of the women in our church group recently had a baby, but 2 weeks afterwards you couldn’t tell at all! (And amazingly this was her sixth kiddo!)
I asked her secret, and she filled me in on the Keto diet – raving about how she never feels hungry and still gets to eat all the foods she loves.
With a baby on the way this summer, I was definitely intrigued! Last time it took me quite a while to lose the baby weight (though I did get it all off eventually). However, anything that could help speed up the process is worth a look!
What is the Keto Diet?
In simplest terms, the Keto diet is a low-carb, high-fat eating plan. After a week or so on this type of diet, your body will enter a state known as “ketosis,” where your body burns more fat for energy because it doesn’t have the carbs that it would normally use.
Following a ketogenic diet can also help shed excess water weight, curb cravings (since fat tends to keep you feeling full longer), and lead to substantial weight loss. To see those benefits, you’d need to faithfully follow the plan, as eating carbs can kick you right back out of ketosis.
Read this next: Want more info and to see our own REAL results? Read our article “What is Keto” to get our complete beginner’s guide and see my before/after photos!
These Chocolate & Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies were the first recipe on my list to try — they’re rich, creamy, and guilt-free!
Even if you don’t follow a strict ketogenic lifestyle, they’re still a pretty darn healthy snack or dessert! They’re gluten free, lactose free, and contain no added sugar.
Check this one off as a winner!
Want to learn more about the Keto Diet?
For your convenience, I’ve included shop-able ad links to resources used to make this recipe and about the Keto lifestyle. Disclosure policy available here.
Grab the best-selling resource The Keto Diet by Leanne Vogel, creator of the renowned website Healthful Pursuit. It breaks down the secret to how fats can actually super-charge weight loss, without leaving you feeling hungry! Plus there are a ton of other keto-friendly recipes inside.
Related: Keto for Women – 3 Mistakes to Avoid
Keto Cookies Ingredients & Shopping List
For your convenience, I’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products used to make this keto no bake cookies recipe; disclosure policy available here.
- Creamy natural peanut butter
- Pure vanilla extract
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Non-slip mixing bowls
- Non-stick silicone baking mat
- Cookie sheet
A free printable copy of this no bake keto cookie recipe with full ingredient amounts and directions is available at the bottom of the post.
Keep reading for step-by-step instructions and prep tips or click here to jump to printable recipe and video tutorial.
How to Make Keto No Bake Cookies
First, watch our 1-minute recipe video to see how we made our famous keto no bake cookies, then keep reading for photo step by step instructions.
Click video to play:
No Bake Keto Cookies Recipe:
Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone baking mat.
TIP: We love these silicone baking mats because they’re non-stick and washable, so you can use them again and again!
In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, vanilla extract, melted butted, coconut flake and cocoa powder. Mix well by hand (the mixture will be gooey).
TIP: Feel free to add 1-2 teaspoons of Stevia or Swerve if you like your cookies a little sweeter.
Scoop the no bake cookie batter onto your prepared baking sheet. Use the back of the spoon to gently shape each scoop into into a 3″ cookie.
Place in freezer for 30 minutes to set.
How to Store Your Keto No Bake Cookies
I recommend storing your keto no bake cookies in the freezer, because they do melt if left out at room temperature.
Simply place your finished cookies in a large freezer bag or airtight container and keep frozen until you’re ready to enjoy them.
This recipe makes approximately (10) 3″ cookies.
A Few Recipe Notes Based on Reader Questions
These No Bake Keto Cookies have turned out to be quite popular! I thought I’d answer some common reader questions here:
- Nutrition information (in the printable recipe at end of post) is based on 1 cookie.
- Our nutrition calculations are simply an estimate. They’re based on a batch of 20 cookies that are about 1.5″ in diameter.
- If peanut butter doesn’t work for you – sunbutter, almond butter, and cashew butter may be an appropriate substitute.
- If coconut is not your favorite – some readers have suggested using shredded almonds or other nuts.
- This recipe is keto-friendly, but of course, these are cookies, so they’re intended to be a treat. I don’t recommend eating them at every meal and expect weight loss results, BUT if they keep you from craving other full-sugar and high-carb desserts, then they’re doing the job they’re intended to do. 🙂
Be sure to try our 3-Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies too!
Grab a free printable copy our our Crunchy Keto No Bake Cookie recipe here:
If you love this recipe, rate it!
These Chocolate & Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies are my new go-to guilt-free treat! They're super easy to whip up (no cooking required) and you only need 5 simple real food ingredients.
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 cups coconut flakes unsweetened
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone baking mat.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, vanilla extract, melted butted, coconut flake and cocoa powder and stir until well combined. (If you like your cookies a little sweeter, feel free to add 1-2 teaspoons of your favorite sugar-alternative. We used Swerve.)
Scoop batter onto your prepared baking sheet. Use the back of the spoon to gently shape each scoop into into a 3" cookie.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes to set.
Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Note: Nutrition information is a rough estimate only; actual values will vary based on the exact ingredients used and amount of recipe prepared.
NOTE: Our nutrition calculations are based on a serving size of 1 cookie. Net Carbs: 4g
More Easy Keto Recipes
- These 2-Ingredient Keto Egg Cups make a satisfying protein-packed breakfast (and you can make them ahead for the week!)
- Homemade Keto Mayonnaise is ZERO carbs and contains no additives (like the store-bought alternatives!)
- Fruit Infused Water makes healthy hydration taste amazing!
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Keto Blooming Onion
- Buffalo Chicken Keto Cauliflower Tots
For more healthy ideas, click here to see all of our favorite easy keto recipes:
More of our favorite healthy chocolate recipes:
Last updated on July 1st, 2019 at 08:22 pm
Have you ever thought about starting a blog of your own? Click here to find out more!
Follow the Soccer Mom Blog on Pinterest - Facebook- Twitter - Instagram