Give yourself an energy boost to start the day with these protein-packed Keto Egg Cups!
Easy Paleo Sausage Egg Muffins Recipe
I love this recipe!! Using only two simple ingredients and twenty minutes, you’ve got a healthy, low carb breakfast to last an entire week. Meal planning makes eating clean so much easier, plus it’s great for sticking to a budget!
I’m a self-professed carb-o-holic, but these Paleo Sausage Egg Cups are totally satisfying (thanks to the high protein). Two of these at breakfast give me tons of lasting energy to get up and get going with the kids (who are lucky enough to have plenty of natural energy!)
More of our favorite Keto-friendly recipes:
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter No Bake Keto Cookies
- Homemade Keto Mayonnaise
- 3-Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Buffalo Chicken Keto Cauliflower Tots
Keto Egg Cups Ingredients
- One pound mild breakfast sausage
- One dozen eggs
- Chopped parsley (optional)
A free printable copy of this easy sausage & egg breakfast cups recipe is available at the bottom of the post.
How to Make Keto Egg Cups for Breakfast
Affiliate links provided for your convenience in re-creating this recipe; read our disclosure policy here.
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease muffin tin and press sausage into the bottom of each space to form cups.
Crack one egg into each sausage cup. Top with a pinch of chopped parsley.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Run a butter knife around the edges of each “muffin” and they should pop right out of the tin.
TIP: You can also make these Keto Egg Cups in silicone baking cups. We love these for our baking projects!
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy your high-protein, guilt-free, Keto, paleo, low carb, dairy free, and gluten free breakfast!
Switch it up!
The best part about this Paleo Sausage Egg Muffins recipe is that it never has to get boring!
- While the original recipe is dairy-free, they would be delicious with a sprinkle of cheese.
- Add a dash of seasoning, like Meat Mojo which I put on just about everything! (It tastes amazing and doesn’t have a bunch of weird ingredients, so it’s perfect for your clean eating plan!)
- I’m a ketchup-lover, so I sometimes drizzle a bit on top of my muffins for an extra kick.
- Try it with ham! We love these Keto Ham & Cheese Egg Muffins too!
Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, you can even toss a couple sausage & egg cups in a zipper bag or storage container and take them to work or with you when you’re out and about. They’re the perfect, portable breakfast or snack to keep your diet on track!
Grab a Free Printable Copy of this Easy Keto Egg Cups Recipe
Keto Egg Breakfast Cups
- 1 pound mild breakfast sausage
- 12 eggs
- parsley chopped (optional garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare a muffin tin with cooking spray, then press sausage into each cup to form "bowls."
- Crack one egg into each sausage cup. Top with a pinch of chopped parsley.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and run a butter knife around the edges of each "muffin" and they should pop right out of the tin.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
See what else is cooking in the Soccer Mom Blog Kitchen! Follow along on Pinterest:
More Healthy Breakfast Recipe Ideas
Click here to see our favorite easy healthy breakfast recipes:
– This recipe was originally published on Apr 15, 2015.