A TikTok sensation, this easy, cheesy Baked Feta Pasta is the perfect easy weeknight meal! You won’t believe how simple and flavorful this dish is…without using any pasta sauce!
Feta Cherry Tomato Pasta
I love pasta and noodles — but sometimes I like something a little bit different than the same ‘ol spaghetti!
When I first saw the famous “TikTok pasta” I immediately wanted to try it! If you’ve seen any of the videos then you know what I mean!
The way that block of creamy feta just melts into the noodles…
The fresh cherry tomatoes that are bake down to the perfect juiciness…
You can just tell it’s going to taste AMAZING!! (And it DOES!)
We created our own version of that delicious, addicting baked feta pasta. It’s super easy to make and the perfect weeknight dinner!
Believe it or not, you don’t even need a pasta sauce for this flavorful pasta dish! The greek seasoning and veggies give this a Mediterranean flair that the whole family will love!
What You Need to Make TikTok Feta Tomato Pasta
For your convenience in re-creating this recipe, I’ve provided shop-able ad links to some of the products we used; disclosure policy available here.
- Block of Feta Cheese
- Black Olives (no pits)
- Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- Garlic Cloves
- Lemon (both the zest and juice)
- Greek seasoning
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Penne Pasta
Kitchen Supplies Used
- 9 x 13″ baking dish
- Stock Pot (for boiling pasta)
Who Started the TikTok Pasta Trend?
Gotta give credit where credit is due! The amazing TikTok pasta recipe originated with Finnish food blogger Jenni Häyrinen. The recipe was so popular in her home country that grocery stores were rumored to have sold out of feta cheese for a while!
The viral TikTok recipe quickly spread around the globe. And it does not disappoint! This trend is here to stay!
How to Make Feta Pasta
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place a block of feta cheese in the center of a large oblong casserole dish. Add the tomatoes, black olives, garlic, and onion and spread to surround the feta cheese.
Sprinkle the lemon zest, lemon juice, Greek seasoning, and pepper on top.
Drizzle generously with olive oil and give everything (except the cheese) a good stir.
Bake for 45-50 minutes. At the 35 minute mark, go ahead and start cooking your pasta according to the directions of the package. When pasta is done, drain but do not rinse.
Check your feta and tomatoes. You’ll know it’s done when the tomatoes are blistered and the feta cheese has started to turn golden brown.
Remove the baked pasta and vegetables from the oven and immediately add in the drained pasta.
Stir well — the cheese will melt and coat the pasta in creamy deliciousness!
Best enjoyed warm.
Can You Reheat Feta Pasta?
This dish is amazing enjoyed as soon as you make it. However, you can definitely refrigerate the leftovers and serve again the next day.
To reheat, I recommend adding everything to a large saute pan with a bit of milk or cream. This will help keep everything from drying out and spread the cheese out again. Just take care not to add too much and make it soupy. Start with a little bit and add more liquid as needed.
More of our favorite pasta dishes:
- Honey Balsamic Chicken & Kale Warm Pasta Salad
- Shrimp & Salmon Pasta with Lemon Broth
- Sweet Potato Mac & Cheese (gluten free & lactose free)
- Enchilada Pasta
Baked Feta Pasta Recipe (Printable Copy)
If you tried this recipe and loved it, please rate it!
Baked Feta Pasta
- 1 1/3 Cups Feta Cheese in a block
- 1/2 Cup Black Olives
- 2 Pints Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- 3 Cloves Garlic smashed
- 1 Small Onion diced
- 1 Lemon zested and juiced (approx 2 Tablespoons)
- 1 Tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Pasta uncooked
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the feta cheese in the center of a large oblong casserole dish.
- Add cherry tomatoes, black olives, garlic, and onion so that they surround the feta cheese.
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice, Greek seasoning, and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and then stir to coat the vegetables.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. At the 35 min mark, prepare your pasta. Drain but do not rinse.
- Remove the baked pasta and vegetables from the oven and immediately add in the drained pasta. Stir to melt the cheese and coat the pasta.
Pin this Baked Feta Pasta Recipe on Pinterest
You might also like: