What a way to start the day!! Hot and hearty breakfast sliders right out of the oven are sure to brighten up your morning!
Ham, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sliders
Not gonna lie, a warm breakfast sandwich almost makes me happy to wake up early in the morning!
And I LOVE sliders.
Put the two together and you’ve got the perfect breakfast bite!
Breakfast sliders are a fun weekend treat for the family or overnight guests. They’re super easy to prep and pop in the oven — ready start to finish in 30 minutes! (Which is about the same as any hot meal you’d make for breakfast).
Easy Breakfast Sliders Recipe
For your convenience, I’ve included shop-able ad links to supplies used to make this recipe; read our disclosure policy here.
First, watch this 1-minute video to see how we make our breakfast sliders, then keep reading for photo step-by-step instructions and our “top secret” cooking tips!
Click video to play:
Keep reading for step-by-step instructions, including lots more drool-inducing photos. I’ve also sprinkled in some of our “secret” family cooking tips to make the perfect breakfast sliders! A free printable copy of the full recipe/ingredients is available at the bottom of post.
Place an even layer of the ham on top of the bread.
Next, layer scrambled eggs on top of ham.
TIP: For extra fluffy scrambled eggs, my Granny always says to add a splash of water to your egg “batter” before cooking. Works like a charm!
Layer with cheese slices (cheddar is our favorite!)
TIP: We use non-dairy “veggie” cheese on our sliders for the lactose intolerant members of our family (myself included). There are actually some really good melting cheese-alternatives available these days!
Top with the slider buns and then pour melted butter evenly over the sandwiches. This gets the sliders perfectly golden brown on top and super-moist inside!
TIP: For a lighter version of our ham and cheese breakfast sliders, use 1/2 cup melted butter instead of the 1 cup in the original recipe. They’ll still taste amazing!!
Cover the casserole dish with tinfoil and bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes until the butter has completely absorbed into the rolls.
Cut and serve. Best enjoyed warm.
Get more fun recipes delivered right to your inbox each week!
Sign up for our weekly recipe share newsletter below – it’s free! (And I’ll never spam you…I promise!)
Make Cooking Fun (and Easy!)
More of our favorite breakfast recipes
- Paleo Sausage & Egg Breakfast Muffins
- Chocolate Coconut Protein Balls
- Toasted Coconut & Cherry Quinoa Breakfast Cereal
- Quinoa Apple Skillet Cake
- 18 Healthy Breakfasts for Busy Moms
Grab a free printable copy of our easy breakfast sliders recipe:
If you love this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear what you think in the comments below.
Hot and hearty breakfast sliders right out of the oven are guaranteed to make mornings amazing!!
- 1 sheet slider buns butter or potato style
- 6 slices ham
- 6 slices cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 - 1 cup melted butter plus 1 Tablespoon for cooking eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the sandwich sheet in half through the middle to create two "slices" of sandwich sheet. (You want the individual buns to stay together).
- Place the bottom half of the sandwich sheet in the casserole dish. Set aside.
- Prepare a frying pan over medium heat with a teaspoon of your choice butter or cooking oil.
- While pan heats, crack eggs into a medium size bowl and whisk until fully blended. Pour into the preheated frying pan and stir constantly, until eggs are thoroughly cooked.
- Remove frying pan from heat and set aside.
- Place an even layer of the ham on top of the bread.
- Follow with the eggs, and then the cheese.
Top with the slider buns and then pour the melted butter evenly over the sandwiches. (For a lighter version, use 1/2 cup butter instead of 1 cup).
- Cover the casserole dish with tinfoil.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes until the butter has completely absorbed into the rolls.
- Cut and serve. Best enjoyed warm.
Note: Nutrition information is a rough estimate only; actual values will vary based on the exact ingredients used and amount of recipe prepared.
Hawaiian Sliders (one of our most popular recipes ever!)
FREE Printable Daily Planner
Complete the form to subscribe to our weekly newsletter with inspirational messages for moms, free family-friendly activities, giveaways, special offers, and more! You'll also get a FREE printable daily goal planner as a thank you for subscribing!
Latest posts by Stacey aka the Soccer Mom (see all)
- Study: Dads that Change Diapers have Happier Wives - August 20, 2019
- How to Strengthen Pelvic Floor Muscles After Birth - August 19, 2019
- Crispy Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Soy Glaze - August 19, 2019
Last updated on July 25th, 2019 at 02:37 pm