It doesn’t get any cuter than this Easter Bunny Bark! Made with white chocolate, candy, and pretzels, these little bunny faces are both adorable and delicious!
Candy bark is always a fun treat to make for the holidays! We’ve made Leprechaun Bark for St. Patrick’s Day and all sorts of peppermint bark-inspired desserts for Christmas, like these Peppermint Bark Brownies.
This Easter Bunny Bark might just be the cutest candy bark yet! The little bunny faces are simply adorable, and they are so easy to make with white chocolate and simple Easter candy decorations.
Bunny bark makes a sweet gift for teachers, grandparents, etc. and kids will love to help make it!
I’ve included shop-able ad links for your convenience in re-creating this recipe; read our full disclosure policy here.
- White Candy Melts — You can also use white chocolate melting wafers, however, it will have a more off-white color than the “bright white” candy melts we used.
- Candy Eyes — This set comes with different sizes so you can choose which look you like best.
- Bunny Ear Icing Decorations — You may also be able to find these in the baking section of your local grocery store or a craft store.
- Mini Pretzel Sticks
- Pink Jelly Beans
Kitchen Tools Used
To prep: line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Use a double boiler pan to melt the white chocolate or candy melts on the stovetop. You can also microwave using a microwave-safe bowl. If microwaving, heat in 20 second increments, stirring between, until melted and smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the wax paper and allow it to spread out naturally until about 1/4″ thick.
- While the candy is still soft, press candy eyes, candy ears, and a pink jelly bean to make a bunny face.
- Break two pretzel sticks in half and use the 4 small pieces to make whiskers. Repeat until you’ve filled the melted chocolate surface with bunny faces, leaving a bit of space between each one for cutting.
Place the cookie sheet in the fridge for 30 minutes to harden. Once completely set, you can use a pizza cutter to break the bunny bark into individual pieces. You can also break by hand, but a pizza cutter gives you more control in determining the size and shape of your bark, and keeps the bunny faces together.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use White Chocolate Instead of Candy Melts?
Our ingredient list calls for white candy melts, but if needed, you can substitute white chocolate. If doing so, I recommend using white chocolate melting wafers, which are formulated for smooth melting and candy making.
If you’re using white chocolate chips, you’ll want to stir in a Tablespoon of either shortening or coconut oil during the melting process, to keep it smooth.
Keep in mind that white chocolate will have a slightly off-white color and won’t look exactly the same as the bunny bark picture here, which was made with “bright white” candy melts.
Does Candy Bark Need to Be Refrigerated?
No, this chocolate bark does not need to be kept in the refrigerator. You can store the candy bark in an airtight container at room temperature. Just be sure to keep away from heat or light sources that could cause it to melt or soften.
When carefully stored, your homemade Easter chocolate bark will stay good for weeks.
More of our Most Popular Easter Recipes
Bunny Bark Recipe (Printable Copy)
If you love this recipe too, please rate it!
Easter Bunny Bark
- double boiler
- Wax Paper
- Baking sheet
- Pizza Cutter
- 12 oz White Candy Melts or white chocolate melting wafers
- Candy Eyes
- Candy Bunny Ears
- Pink Jelly Beans
- Pretzel sticks
- Melt the white chocolate or candy melts using a double boiler or in the microwave. Be sure to use a microwave-save bowl and heat in 20 second increments, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Cover a baking sheet with wax paper. Pour the melted white chocolate on top of wax paper and allow it to spread naturally, until about 1/4" thick.
- While chocolate is still wet, use the candy eyes and candy ears to make each bunny's face. A pink jelly bean makes the nose and small pretzel sticks form whiskers.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until the candy has completely hardened.
- Break into pieces and enjoy. You can also use a pizza cutter to ensure that the chocolate breaks where you want it to and that each bunny face is intact.
Pin our Easter Bunny White Chocolate Bark on Pinterest:
You might also like: