This delicious and creamy Jello pie recipe is only three ingredients and no baking required! If you’re looking for a sweet treat that doesn’t require a stove or an oven, this easy recipe can’t be beat!
Easy Jello Pie
Who doesn’t love a homemade pie? However, I’ll be the first to admit that I often avoid making pies because there is usually a lot of work involved. But not with this recipe!
Jello pie is a magical thing y’all!! It’s a crunchy graham cracker crust filled with sweet and creamy Cherry Cool Whip fluff — and no baking needed!
This pie is so delicious — light, airy, and melts in your mouth!
It’s One of the Easiest No Bake Desserts Ever!
All you need are 3 ingredients, water, and a mixing bowl! You can whip up everything by hand (no hand mixer or stand mixer needed) and simply pour it into a pie crust and chill! No baking! No oven! No stovetop! No food processor! No problem!!
It sounds so easy…and it is! But the result tastes absolutely amazing and will fool everyone into thinking you spent a lot of time in the kitchen!
This 3-Ingredient Jello Pie is the perfect no-bake recipe for the days when you are in a hurry, want a cool party dessert, and have everything but time on your hands!
Perfect for Holidays!
If you’re looking for an easy dessert that doesn’t require any baking, you will love this tasty and sweet jello pie. It’s the perfect dessert to make if your oven is full and you still want a sweet way to end your meal! With five easy steps, you can’t go wrong with this sweet and creamy pie recipe.
Plus, kids love jello, am I right?! This is one of those tasty treats that the whole family will love!
Jello Pie Ingredients
Only 3 ingredients…doesn’t get any easier than this!
- Cherry Jello — 3oz box
- Cool Whip (or similar whipped topping) — You’ll need the 8oz tub, thawed to soften before using.
- Graham cracker pie crust — Regular size, pre-made crust
You’ll also need ⅔ cup boiling water and 1 cup ice water to make the Jello.
- Whisk together Jello mix and boiling water in a large bowl, until fully dissolved. Stir in the ice cold water.
- Add cool whip to bowl of Jello mixture.
- Whisk briskly until smooth and fluffy. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to set up slightly.
- Scoop the pie filling into the graham cracker crust and smooth with an offset spatula.
Place the pie in the fridge to chill for 3-4 hours, or until completely set.
When you’re ready to serve, slice and top with whipped cream and sprinkles for an extra festive dessert. (I suggest waiting until right before you serve to add toppings).
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does Homemade Jello Pie Last?
Any leftovers should be kept refrigerated for up to a week. I recommend covering the pie or slices with plastic wrap to prevent the pie from taking on any flavors of other food in the fridge. This will also keep the edges from drying out.
Can You Use Sugar Free Jello?
If you look at the nutrition information estimates for this recipe, you may be pleasantly surprised to see that a single slice is under 200 calories.
However, if you’re looking to reduce the sugar content, you can simply swap sugar free jello for the regular jello in this recipe.
Can You Use Another Jello Flavor?
Of course! Cherry is my favorite flavor of Jello, so that is my go-to when making Jello pie! However, you are welcome to use any flavored gelatin that you like.
Here are some fun ways to use different flavors of Jello:
- Raspberry for Valentine’s Day
- Purple jello for Mardi Gras
- Key lime pie for St. Patrick’s Day
- Blue raspberry for a boy baby shower
- Strawberry jello pie for a girl baby shower
- Orange jello pie for fall
Try a different flavors for every occasion! You could even make a rainbow of pies for a large event!
Can You Make Your Own Crust?
We used a pre-made crust so this would be an easy, no bake dessert recipe. And sometimes baking a crust is the trickiest part of making pie!
However, if you want to use your own graham cracker crust recipe that is totally ok too!
More Easy Pie Recipes
- Texas Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Easy No-Bake Cookie Pie
- “Light” Frozen Mint Chocolate Chip Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Grab a free printable copy of our Jello Pie Recipe:
If you like this recipe, please rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
3-Ingredient Jello Pie (Easy No Bake Recipe)
- Mixing bowl
- 1 box Cherry Jello 3oz box (plus 2/3 cup boiling water and 1 cup ice water)
- 8 oz Cool Whip or similar whipped topping
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
- Whisk together jello and boiling water until fully dissolved, in a large bowl. Stir in cold water.
- Whisk in cool whip and refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- Scoop chilled pie filling into the pre-made crust.
- Return to refrigerator for 3-4 hours, or until fully set.
Pin this Cool Whip Pie Recipe on Pinterest:
You might also like: