All the flavors of summer in a perfect handheld bite — these Pink Lemonade Mini Cheesecakes are super fun and easy to make!
Mini Pink Lemonade Cheesecakes
Nothing says summertime quite like the taste of lemonade! My kids especially LOVE pink lemonade — something about the bright color just makes it seem more exciting!
These pink lemonade mini cheesecakes combine the festive color and tangy lemon flavor that pink lemonade fans will love, all in a cute handheld bite!
I love mini cheesecakes because you don’t really have to worry about them cracking or setting up quite like you would a full sized cheesecake. They’re SO easy! Plus, you can completely cover up any imperfections with lots of yummy toppings!
These mini bites of lemonade deliciousness are a hit with kids and grown-ups alike and they’re perfect for summer events!
Related: For another lemony treat, try our Lemon Meringue Pie Cupcakes too!
What You’ll Need
Here I’ll give tips for the ingredients and supplies that were used. For full ingredients amounts, check out the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post.
For your convenience, I’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products used to make this recipe; read our full disclosure policy here.
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- Graham crackers — crumbled
- Melted Butter — We used unsalted butter, though if salted is what you have, you can use that too.
For the Cheesecake Filling
- Cream cheese — Two 8oz blocks, we used full fat (not light)
- Sour cream — We used regular (not light)
- Lemon extract — May substitute with lemon juice; the flavor is more concentrated with extract, so if using juice, you may want to add a pinch more
- Lemon zest — One lemon’s worth
- Pink food coloring — We use gel food coloring because it is so vibrant. Start with a couple drops and add until you have desired shade of pink.
- Large eggs
- Lemon Curd
- Whipped Cream
- Lemon Zest
- Lemon Wheels
- Cupcake Pan
- Silicone Cupcake Liners — You can use regular paper liners too, but I love these silicone liners because they are washable and reusable. Plus they are non-stick so your baked goods pop right out of them!
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes
You can use this same process to make different flavors of mini cheesecakes. We tailored it specifically to make them pink lemonade flavor.
First, make the Graham Cracker Crust
Preheat oven to 325°F and place cupcake liners in your muffin tin.
Add crust ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and stir until combined.
Scoop about a tablespoon of crust into each muffin cup and use the bottom of a measuring cup or small drinking glass to press the crust flat into the muffin tin.
Next, Make the Pink Lemonade Cheesecake Filling
Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat together sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream, lemon, zest, and salt and mix.
Beat in 1 egg at a time. Finally, mix in the pink food coloring until you have a nice even color to your batter.
Scoop 3 Tablespoons of the batter on top of the crust in your muffin tins and bake for 17-22 minutes.
You’ll know that they’re done when the edges start to firm up and turn a light golden brown. You can also poke a toothpick in the center of one of the cheesecakes to test. If the pick comes out clean, they’re done.
Finish and Decorate
After done baking, allow cheesecakes to cool to room temperature, then move the pan to the fridge to chill.
TIP: Wait to add toppings until you’re ready to serve. We topped ours with a spoonful of lemon curd, whipped cream, and a lemon wheel. Aren’t they cute??
More of our most popular cheesecake recipes:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Red White and Blue Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Godiva Cheesecake
- Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- No Bake Cookie Monster Cheesecake
- Funfetti Swirl Cheesecake
- Guava Cheesecake
- Tropical Fruit Cheesecake Bites
Mini Pink Lemonade Cheesecakes Recipe (Printable Copy)
If you tried this recipe and loved it, please rate it!
Pink Lemonade Mini Cheesecakes
- Stand Mixer or Hand Mixer
- Muffin tin
- cupcake liners
- Mixing bowls
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- ¾ cup graham crackers crumbled
- 1 ½ Tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup butter melted
For the Cheesecake Filling
- 16 oz cream cheese (2 bars) softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ teaspoon pure lemon extract
- 1 lemon zested
- 2 drops pink food coloring
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 eggs large
- Fresh whipped cream and lemon wedges for topping
To Make the Crust
- Preheat oven to 325°F and prep muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Combine crust ingredients in mixing bowl, stirring until well mixed.
- Scoop about a Tablespoon of crust into each of the cupcake liners and press down. Set aside while you make the filling.
To Make the Cheesecake
- In stand mixer or using electric hand mixer, beat together the sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix in the sour cream, lemon extract, lemon zest, and salt.
- Beat in 1 egg at a time.
- Add the pink food coloring and mix until smooth.
- Scoop 3 Tablespoons of the cheesecake batter into each crust.
- Bake for 17-22 minutes until edges firm up and start to just turn golden brown. A toothpick inserted into the middle of a cheesecake should come out clean.
- Cool to room temperature, then chill in fridge for 2-3 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with lemon curd, whipped cream and lemon wheel.
Pin our Mini Pink Lemonade Cheesecake Recipe on Pinterest:
You might also like:
Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake Bars
- 20 Thrifty Kitchen Hacks - March 21, 2023
- Easter Fudge - March 20, 2023
- 40 April Fools Day Jokes for Kids - March 19, 2023
Leave a Reply