A sweet indulgence, without all the extra calories — this skinny peach lemonade is our new favorite summertime drink!
Skinny Peach Lemonade Recipe
When it comes to beverages, I’m mainly a water drinker. However, if I’m going to indulge, it’s not soda — I’m all about lemonade!
There’s something about that sweet and sour concoction that I can’t resist — in fact, I craved lemonade with all of my pregnancies!
Regular, flavored, I love all types of lemonade. I’ve even made edible lemonade slime for the kids to play with!
The only thing you have to watch out for with lemonade is that some of the store-bought versions are packed with sugar. It adds a ton of empty calories! (And if I’m going to eat something with a lot of calories, it’s going to be chocolate cake. ‘Nuff said!)
That’s why I’m so excited to share this homemade sugar free peach lemonade! It’s so flavorful, but there’s no sugar added so you don’t get all those calories from sugar and syrup-laden lemonades.
Made with simple, real ingredients like fresh fruit, and a touch of stevia, this skinny peach lemonade is a delicious, refreshing treat that won’t bust your diet.
Related: If you love peaches, try our no bake peach trifle too! It’s easy to modify this recipe with gluten free pound cake and other “skinnier” ingredients!
Calorie Comparison to Other Lemonades
Our skinny peach lemonade has about 71 calories (per 8 ounce serving). This is primarily from the natural fruit sugar (fructose) found in the peaches themselves. Here’s how it compares to some of the most popular lemonades on the market:
- 35% fewer calories than Minute Maid Lemonade (110 cal/8 ounces)
- 41% less calories than Simply Lemonade (120 cal/8 ounces)
- 53% fewer calories than Chic-Fil-A Lemonade (151 cal/8 ounces)
Not gonna lie, I totally love me some Chic-Fil-A lemonade! But if I can make a delicious alternative with half the calories, that is a win-win in my book!
Related: Be sure to try our 5-calorie fruit-infused water too!
Peach Lemonade Ingredients
- Ripe peaches
- Stevia sweetener
- Fresh lemon juice
- Fresh mint (optional)
Kitchen Supplies Used for This Recipe
For your convenience, I’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products used to make this recipe; read our disclosure policy here.
A free printable copy of our peach lemonade recipe, with full ingredient amounts and directions, is available at the bottom of the post.
How to Make Sugar Free Peach Lemonade
Keep reading for bonus prep tips or click here to jump to printable recipe.
Note: This sugar free peach lemonade recipe makes about 4 (8 ounces) servings.
- This skinny peach lemonade recipe takes a little longer than fresh squeezed lemonade, but that is because we are essentially making a sugar free peach simple syrup. So there is cooking and cooling time involved. Trust me, it is SO worth the extra time!
- Another thing that you’ll want to make sure of is to keep the skin on the peaches while you cook them down. This helps keep pulp from taking over your peach simple syrup. (Though you do want to remove the pits/seeds).
- Once you’ve reduced your peach simple syrup and chilled it, always strain it to remove the big chunks of peaches and most of the pulp. (It’s ok if a little bit of the pulp works it’s way through). I find that a stainless steel mesh strainer works perfectly for this job!
- Keep your sugar free peach lemonade refrigerated until ready to serve. It should keep for a few days in the fridge, but not as long as store bought lemonade because there are no preservatives in ours. (And that’s a good thing!)
- Optional garnishes: fresh mint sprigs and peach slices
Scroll down below the photo for the full printable copy of this recipe. Enjoy!
Grab a Free Printable Copy of our Naturally Sweetened Peach Lemonade Recipe:
If you love this recipe, rate it! Feel free to tell us what you think in the comments too.
Skinny Peach Lemonade
- 4-5 peaches sliced, skin on
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup Truvia or other stevia sweetener
- 1 cup lemon juice fresh squeezed
- fresh mint optional
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits.
- Cut peach halves into slices, about 1/2" thick, leaving skin on. Add peaches and stevia to a medium saucepan, then fill with water.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Allow to simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside. Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, pour the peach mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour peach puree into a freezer bag or storage container and refrigerate.
- When peach mixture is fully chilled, remove from bag or container and pour into a pitcher through a strainer to remove the pulp.
- Stir fresh lemon juice into pitcher. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- To serve, pour over a glass full of ice. Garnish with fresh mint and peach slices.
Be sure to pin this No Sugar Added Peach Lemonade on Pinterest:
You might also like:
Be sure to try our boozy Spiked Strawberry Lemonade too! (Grown-ups only!)
- Why We Take Our Shoes Off In The House - March 27, 2023
- Cowboy Caviar - March 24, 2023
- Bunny Bait - March 22, 2023
[…] Related: Be sure to try our Skinny Peach Lemonade too! […]