It’s got a kick! This Spiked Strawberry Lemonade is a little bit sweet, a little bit spicy, and a whole lot of fun!
Spiked Strawberry Lemonade
I love love love lemonade — fresh-squeezed, fruit-infused, you name it!
Back in my college days, my girlfriends and I used to pick up a 6-pack of hard lemonades to sip by the pool. Now I make my own, using real fruit ingredients! SO much tastier!
My homemade spiked strawberry lemonade recipe definitely has a kick thanks to the Fireball cinnamon whiskey, but just a splash so it doesn’t take over the entire drink. Fresh strawberry puree rounds out the spicy cinnamon and tart lemon flavors, plus it adds a gorgeous sunset-colored ombre look to the drink!
If you’re looking for something a little bit different than the usual fruit party cocktails, then this Sassy Southern Spiked Strawberry Lemonade is just the thing!
Strawberry Spiked Lemonade Ingredients & Supplies
For your convenience, I’ve included shop-able ad links to supplies used to make this lemonade cocktail; read our full disclosure policy here.
- Lemonade (I love fresh-squeezed, but Simply Lemonade is perfect if you’re in a pinch!)
- Whiskey (Crown Royal or similar)
- Fireball cinnamon whisky
- Strawberry puree or strawberry syrup
- Cocktail shaker
- Cocktail glasses
Spiked Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
A free printable copy of our strawberry hard lemonade recipe is available at the end of the post.
Keep reading for preparation tips or click here to jump straight to printable recipe.
Customize Your Spiked Strawberry Lemonade:
- If you really want to go all out, you can make your own lemonade and/or strawberry puree. However, this strawberry hard lemonade will taste just as fabulous with store-bought ingredients (and it saves a lot of time!)
- You don’t need fancy tools or a strainer for this recipe – during my bartending days I preferred stainless steel Boston Shakers (2-piece simple cocktail shaker cup set).
- The ingredients listed in the recipe below are for one serving. If you want to make a pitcher, I would use 4-6 times the amounts listed (depending on the size of your pitcher).
- Feel free to add a bit more lemonade to lighten up your strawberry spiked lemonade or even a teaspoon of sugar or simple syrup if you like a sweeter drink.
You might also like:
- Banana Rum Punch
- Strawberry Frosé Frozen Slush
- Pink Panties Frozen Cocktail
- Texas Sweet Tea Sangria
- Purple Maleficent Cocktail
Grab a free printable version of our Strawberry Hard Lemonade Recipe:
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear what you think in the comments below.
Spicy Spiked Strawberry Lemonade
- 1/2 ounce Fireball
- 1 ounce Crown Royal
- 4 ounces Lemonade
- 1 teaspoon Strawberry puree
- 1 lemon sliced
- Pour a few teaspoons of sugar on a small plate.
- Slice lemon and run one of the slices along the rim of your cocktail glass. Gently dip the rim of the glass into the sugar on plate - the lemon juice will help the sugar stick to the glass.
- Fill glass completely with ice. You might even overfill slightly, as ice will melt when liquid is added.
- To a cocktail shaker add liquors, lemonade, and strawberry puree. Shake for about 5 seconds.
- Pour your spiked lemonade into prepared cocktail glass and garnish with a strawberry and a lemon slice.