These Honey Nut Cheerio Balls are a delicious and flavorful spin on the classic popcorn ball! An easy Cheerio peanut butter balls recipe that kids will love for snacks or a lunchbox treat!
Honey Nut Cheerios Balls
Growing up I loved Honey Nut Cheerios — it was one of my favorite cereals! Even with all the crazy sugar laden options with chocolate and marshmallows and cookies, I still went for Honey Nut Cheerios!
If you are a fan of Honey Nut Cheerios cereal like me, you are going to love these Honey Nut Cheerio Balls!
They are just like little popcorn balls, but using Honey Nut Cheerios instead! The best part is that you only need four ingredients to whip up this really easy snack or breakfast idea.
These Cheerio peanut butter balls are crispy, crunchy, sweet, and just an amazing mix of flavors from marshmallows and peanut butter. And of course that sweet honey!
Kids will love them for an after school snack or a sweet treat tucked into their school lunch! And they can help make them too!
For your convenience in making our Cheerio peanut butter balls, I’ve added shop-able ad links where possible. Read our disclosure policy here.
What You Need to Make Cheerio Balls
Only four simple ingredients needed!
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 5 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
Kitchen Supplies Needed:
How to Make Honey Nut Cheerio Balls
Prepare a large cookie sheet with non-stick spray or a non-stick silicone baking mat and set aside.
Place marshmallows, peanut butter and honey in a saucepan. Heat this mixture on medium-high, stirring constantly.
When the marshmallows completely melt, remove from heat and stir in the Cheerios.
TIP: If the pan is too small for everything together, place mixture in a large mixing bowl and add Cheerios.
Stir until Cheerios are completely coated.
Portion out mixture and roll into balls. Place on on your prepared sheet, then move the cookie sheet to the fridge. Allow Cheerio balls to chill for at least an hour before serving.
Grab a free printable copy of our Honey Nut Cheerio Balls recipe!
If you like this recipe, please rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Honey Nut Cheerio Balls - Easy Cheerio Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 Cup Marshmallows
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 5 Cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- Grease a large cookie sheet or cake pan and set aside.
- Place marshmallows, peanut butter, and honey in a saucepan and cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly.
- When the marshmallows are completely melted, remove pan from heat.
- Stir in the Cheerios until evenly coated in honey-marshmallow mixture.
- Grease a 1 cup measuring cup and portion out the mixture. Roll each cup into a ball and place on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Place sheet in the fridge and allow to set for at least an hour before serving.
Pin this recipe:
You might also like:
- When You’re Sleep Deprived Mama, Remember This - January 14, 2021
- How to Start Making Money Blogging (Even as a Beginner) - January 13, 2021
- Healthy Barbecue Chicken Pizza with Sweet Potato Crust - January 9, 2021