Be sure to bookmark this HUGE collection of 50 Red White and Blue Desserts perfect for Memorial Day and the 4th of July!
50 Stunning Red White and Blue Desserts
The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays of the year – and the festive patriotic treats are one of the main reasons! I just love red, white, and blue colored everything!
We’ve rounded up a GIANT collection of our favorite red white and blue desserts from the top food bloggers on the net. There are even a few of our family’s own traditional 4th of July dessert recipes here too!
Since there are SO many amazing red white and blue desserts here, we’ve divided them into categories for easier navigating. Click on the link next to the recipe name for full ingredients and directions to make them at home!
Patriotic Ice Cream & Frozen Treats
- Red White & Blue Ice Cream Cake (click here for the recipe from The Exhausted Mom) pictured above – This ice cream cake is the perfect recipe to eat and chill.
- Raspberry Tea Floats (click for instructions at Home Cooking Memories) – Quench your thirst with this simple drink recipe! Such great flavor.
- Red White & Blue Ice Cream Sandwiches (click here for recipe on The Exhausted Mom) – The kids are going to love this cool and tasty treat.
- Red White and Blue Homemade Ice Cream (directions available at Growing Up Gable) – I love how fast and easy this homemade ice cream recipe is!
- Patriotic Snow Cones (recipe on Thrifty Jinxy) – Celebrate Independence Day with these red, white, and blue snow cones.
Our Favorite 4th of July Cake & Cupcakes
- Red White and Blue Swirl Cupcakes (click for recipe) pictured above – There’s no denying that these cupcakes are cute, but they’re super tasty, too!
- Instant Pot Red White and Blue Cheesecake – If you’re craving cheesecake, this is the recipe for you!
- Red White & Blue Jell-O Poke Cake (click for recipe) – There’s a reason that everyone loves a good poke cake. They’re simple to make!
- Patriotic Red White & Blue Swirl Donuts (click for recipe) – Start off the day with these homemade donuts!
- Red White & Blue Swirl Bundt Cake (recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) pictured above – If you’re looking for a unique cake recipe, this is it!
- Patriotic Cake in a Jar (click here for instructions on The Exhausted Mom) pictured above – Making a cake in a jar is fun and unique. Also a cute gift idea!
- Patriotic Strawberry Trifle (full recipe available at Baking Beauty) – The strawberry flavor takes over and makes this perfectly sweet.
- 4th of July Flag Layer Cake (get the directions at Meaningful Mama) pictured above – You can never have too many layers to your cake recipe!
- Patriotic Cupcakes (recipe on Confessions of a Mommyaholic) – Make up these delicious cupcakes for your 4th of July celebration.
- Red White & Blue Cake Trifle (click for directions on Chic N Savvy Reviews) – The more layers of color, the better!
- 4th of July Mini Layer Cakes (full recipe on Meaningful Mama) pictured below – Tiny cupcakes that are totally big in flavor!
- Red White & Blue Blueberry Buckles (get the recipe at The Seasoned Mom) – This would be a fun addition to brunch!
- Red White & Blue Fireworks Cupcakes (find the full recipe at Crayons and Cravings) – The more sprinkles, the better! They bring out that fireworks look!
Red White & Blue Candy Treats
- Patriotic Candy Bark (recipe available at Amanda’s Cookin’)- You’re not going to be able to stop eating this bark recipe.
- 4th of July Marshmallow Pinwheels (learn how to make them at Home Cooking Memories) pictured below – The kids are going to love this unique and delicious treat.
- Patriotic Popcorn Balls (click for recipe from Thrifty Jinxy) – These popcorn balls will take you back to Grandma’s kitchen.
- Red White & Blue Vanilla Fudge (click for directions at Growing Up Gabel) – Love fudge? Don’t miss out on this tasty fudge recipe.
- Patriotic Popcorn Mix (directions here at The Quiet Grove) – The kids are going to be eating this by the handful.
- Red White and Blue Skittles Fudge (full recipe available at Suburban Simplicity) – Skittles and fudge? Yes, please!
- 4th of July Rice Krispies Treats (find the full instructions at Playground Parkbench) – This simple treat recipe is perfect for grabbing and going!
- Firecracker Strawberry Pops (recipe available on Crayons and Cravings) – Just when you thought you couldn’t make another cute and festive treat, along comes this idea.
Festive America-Themed Cookies & Brownies
- Red White & Blue Cherry Bomb Mini Brownie Cupcakes (click for recipe) – Cupcakes and brownies combined? Sounds like the perfect dessert.
- “Surfin’ USA” Patriotic Surfboard Cookies (recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) pictured below – These surfboard cookies are too cute to pass up!
- Patriotic Cookie & Brownie Crunch (full recipe at The Monday Box) – The crunchy texture of this treat is addictive!
- Red White & Blue Whoopie Pies (grab the instructions at Baking Beauty) pictured above – Whoopie pies are such a tasty and classic dessert!
- Fireworks Cookies (recipe available on The Monday Box) pictured below – Check out these fun firework cookies!
- Red White & Blue Dipped Oreos (find full directions at The Frugal Navy Wife) – Oreos are awesome on their own but when they’re dipped? Perfection!
- Flag Cookies (learn how to make them at The Monday Box) pictured above – Decorate these fun cookies to look like the flag!
- Kid-Decorated Flag Brownies (recipe on Mommy’s Bundle) – Let the kids join in on the decorating fun.
- Patriotic Star Oreos (recipe available at Suburban Simplicity) – There are so many fun ways to make Oreos taste even more amazing.
- Dye-Free Red White & Blue Cookies (click for full instructions at Playground Parkbench) – You’re going to love this option for cookies!
- Red White & Blue Cake Mix Cookies (click for recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) – When you can use a cake mix, you know it’s going to be good.
Healthy Red White & Blue Desserts
- Gluten Free American Flag Fruit Pizza (click for recipe) pictured below – Making a flag out of fruit is a fun family experience.
- Red White & Blue Berry Parfait (click for recipe) – Start the day with this simple parfait recipe.
- Low Carb Berry Cheesecake (directions available on Low Carb Yum) – Looking for a low carb dessert? This is it!
- Red White & Blue Berries & Cream (recipe on Cook Eat Paleo) pictured below – Make this tasty and healthy treat ahead of time!
- Patriotic Probiotic Rocket Pops (instructions available at Health Home & Happiness) – These pops are great for tummy and health benefits.
- Keto Patriotic Dessert Mousse (full recipe at Two Sleevers) – You’re going to love the taste and texture of this dessert.
- Dairy Free Patriotic Fruit Bars (get the recipe at Healthy Happy Thrifty Family) – Make your own fruit bars easily with this simple recipe!
- All Natural Red White & Blue Popsicles (recipe available at Playground Parkbench) – Freeze these popsicles for the kids!
- Red White & Blue Watermelon Pizza (recipe by Wholesome Yum) – Use this watermelon pizza as a fun dessert.
Fan-Favorite 4th of July Jello Recipes
- Red White & Blue Jello Ribbon Salad (click for recipe) – This salad is certain to be the star of the show.
- Red White & Blue Jello Snack for Kids (directions on Mommy’s Bundle) – If you have Jello fans, you’re not going to want to miss this!
- Red White & Blue Jello Bites (recipe on Chic N Savvy Reviews) – Make the Jello in bite-sized pieces for some fun!
Patriotic Pies & More
- Patriotic Star Hand Pies (click for recipe) – These hand pies are perfect for fitting on the go snacking!
- Cream Cheese & Berry Pinwheels (click here to learn how to make them at Happy & Blessed Home) – We love to start our mornings with this simple treat!