You’re gonna this copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bread recipe — just like the famous Cranberry Bliss Bars, only better!
Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bread
Starbucks is famous for their fall and holiday treats — from pumpkin loaf, to maple pecan muffins, to flavored cake pops.
We love their pumpkin loaf so much that my husband created a Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread that tastes just like the “real” thing!
With Christmas treats hitting shelves, I’ve been craving Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars too!
This copycat version is delicious and looks beautiful on a Christmas party table because it is in bread form, instead of little bars. Trust me, make this for your next holiday party and everyone will love it!
Just look at that fluffy sweet bread with cranberries and white chocolate chips baked right in…and on top! So much sweet and tart and creamy white chocolate deliciousness!
How to Make Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Loaf
A free printable recipe card is available at the bottom of the post. Keep reading for prep tips or click here to jump straight to printable recipe.
Kitchen Tools You Might Find Helpful
For your convenience in recreating our copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bread, I’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products used. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Even though you can’t see them, there are white chocolate chips baked into the bread too, along with the cranberries…yum!
TIP: Click here for our “Magic” 2-Ingredient White Chocolate Coconut Oil Frosting, which we used for the drizzle on top of our cake.
Be sure to pin this Copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bread on Pinterest:
Get more recipes delivered right to your inbox each week!
Sign up for our weekly recipe share newsletter below – it’s free! (And I’ll never spam you…I promise!)
Make Cooking Fun (and Easy!)
Grab a free printable copy of our Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bread recipe:
If you love this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear your thoughts in the comment section.
You're gonna this copycat Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bread recipe — just like the famous Cranberry Bliss Bars, only better!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries + 1/2 cup chopped for decorating
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips + 1/2 cup for melt
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2-4 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries chopped
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a 9" loaf pan with nonstick baking spray or butter.
- Sift together dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Using a standing mixer, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing as you go, until incorporated.
- Alternate adding dry ingredients and buttermilk to your mixer with wet ingredients, with dry ingredients being the last thing you add.
- Stir dried cranberries and white chocolate chips into your batter until evenly distributed.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for an hour.
- Once baked, allow to cool completely before removing from pan. After removing from pan, transfer cranberry bliss loaf to a wire rack, placing a cookie sheet underneath it.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, vanilla and milk until well combined.
- Pour vanilla icing over the cranberry bliss bread and allow to dry for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with 1/2 cup chopped cranberries and white chocolate drizzle.
- Allow all toppings to set before slicing.
Note: Nutrition information is a rough estimate only; actual values will vary based on the exact ingredients used and amount of recipe prepared.
More of our favorite Starbucks copycat recipes:
Want more FREE family activities & resources?
Subscribe to our weekly Positive Family Newsletter with inspirational messages, free family-friendly activities, giveaways, special offers, and more! You'll also get a FREE daily goal planner as a thank you for subscribing!
Last updated on November 12th, 2018 at 06:58 pm
Have you ever thought about starting a blog of your own? Click here to find out more!
Follow the Soccer Mom Blog on Pinterest - Facebook- Twitter - Instagram