Pure bliss in every bite! These rich chocolate covered strawberry brownies are the ultimate in decadence!
Chocolate & Strawberry Brownies
Fun fact: I am a total chocoholic!!
Usually I like to keep my chocolate desserts strictly free of “intruders” – especially nuts! (You will NOT find nuts in my chocolate brownies…ever!)
However, I will make an exception when it comes to chocolate covered strawberries!
Chocolate and strawberries are the perfect pairing, especially when you use semisweet or dark chocolate to balance the sweetness of the strawberries.
If you really want to wow someone with a spectacular dessert, then you’ve got to make these ultra decadent, velvety Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies!
I can’t even look at the photos without drooling…
TMI? Sorry! 😉
I just really, really love these chocolate covered strawberry brownies!
Hope you love them too!
Make them gluten free: Try our “Too Good to be True” Avocado Brownies recipe!
Shopping List & Supplies
For your convenience, I’ve included shop-able ad links to some of the products used to make this recipe; disclosure policy available here.
- 1 box brownie mix (plus ingredients on box)
- Fresh strawberries, chopped
- Semisweet chocolate chips
- Heavy whipping cream
- 1 disposable piping bag
- 1 9×13″ baking dish lined with parchment paper
A free printable copy of this strawberry brownies recipe with full ingredient amounts and directions is available at the bottom of the post.
Keep reading for photo step-by-step instructions and prep tips or click here to jump to printable recipe.
How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies
Preheat oven to 350°F and mix brownie batter according to directions on box.
Stir half of your chopped fresh strawberries in the brownie mix, then pour batter into a baking dish. Try to make sure that strawberries are evenly distributed.
Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in to the middle of the brownies comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool before frosting.
To make the chocolate ganache:
Add chocolate and whipping cream to a double boiler. Whisk together as they melt, until smooth.
Remove from heat and allow to cool enough to handle. Pour 1/3 ganache into a plastic piping bag and set aside.
Decorate your strawberry chocolate brownies:
Spread ganache from mixing bowl to cover the top of the brownies. While ganache is still soft, place the remaining chopped strawberries in the top of your brownies.
Drizzle with the ganache in your piping bag.
Allow ganache to set before slicing brownies. Enjoy!
PS- Love strawberries? Try our Sparkling Strawberry Shortcake Bellinis too!
Be sure to pin our Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies on Pinterest:
Grab a free printable copy of this Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies recipe:
If you like this recipe, rate it! We’d also love to hear what you think in the comments below.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies
- 1 9 x9 box Triple Chunk Brownie mix (oil eggs, and water as described on the back of the box
- 2 baskets of fresh strawberries chopped
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare brownie batter according to directions on box.
- Stir 1 1/2 cups of chopped fresh strawberries in the brownie mix, then pour batter into a baking dish. Try to make sure that strawberries are evenly distributed.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in to the middle of the brownies comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before frosting.
- Add chocolate and whipping cream to a double boiler. Whisk together as they melt, until smooth.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool enough to handle.
- Scoop 1/3 of ganache into plastic piping bag and cut a small hole in the tip. Set aside.
How to decorate:
- Spread the ganache from mixing bowl over the top of the brownies, then place the rest of your chopped strawberries into ganache.
- Drizzle the remaining ganache (in piping bag) over the strawberries.
- Allow to set before slicing brownies.